Chapter 10 - Mall Day

"𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 7:30𝙖𝙢"

"It was now the next day Phil was in the kitchen preparing breakfast, Japan was taking a bath while America was playing a video game"

"𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑"

"After i finished cooking i started setting up the table three plates, forks, and spoons After that i went to the fridge to get some water before yelling"

Phil - 𝙁𝙊𝙊𝘿𝙎 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙔!

Ame - 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜!

"Phil then sighed and sits down A couple seconds later Joe arrived with a big smile i waved at him as he waved back i was going to stand up and call Japan but he already arrived his hair was still wet though"

"I smiled brightly at Japan when i saw that i didnt need to go and get him"

"Japan smiled back and sat down i then asked"

Phil - How was your sleep?

"•••"

(Phil - Whats with awkward silence!? Ugh i should have kept my mouth shut!)

Japan - It-it was fine thanks to you
"Japan said while smiling"

"I smiled at Japan when he said that but noticed Joe frown but he quickly smiled at me when he saw me looking at him im not that dense i could tell he was jealous i laughed and said to him"

Phil - Aw~ Is someone jealous?
"Phil said in a teasing tone"

"Ame then blushed dark red it can even be compared to China flag"

Ame - N-no im not!
"Ame said as he looked a way avoiding eye contact"

"Phil chuckled and said"

Phil - Alright alright just continue eating alright its better to eat it while its still hot

"Japan just stared at the two while thinking"

(Japan - This will definetly make a great comic!)

"Author - Comic webtoon Manhwa idk alright dont attack me!"

"The trio then chatted for a while laughing joking even when they were done eatting they decided to play some UNO Since they will meet up with Mary and her friends later at 10:00am"

"𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙋𝙊𝙑"

"I groaned when my alarm clock woke me up i was having a good dream before this stupid clock woke me up!"

(Mary - Ugh! I should have set it at 8:00am not 9:00 im so gonna be late!)

"Mary then grabed the clock and thrown it across the room in annoyance she got up from her bed and started preparing to go to the Mall with her brother and his roommates"

(Mary - Hm i wonder if anyone is awake yet?)

"She thought as she finished taking a bath"

"Mary then started to dry her hair up and did a fresh makeup look"

(Mary - Ehh good enough)

"Mary then went to check if any of her roommates are up yet"

(Mary - I doubt anyone is awake ye-)

"Mary suddenly stoped when she saw Koreana and Nekomi talking to eachother in the dinning table Nekomi was eatting some off the leftovers from last night while Koreana was drinking some soda"

"Mary clapped her hands gainning the attention from her roommates Nekomi then got up from her seat and started running towards when she got closer she hugged Mary causing them to both fall down"

Koreana - 𝙊𝙢𝙜! Are you two ok!?
"Koreana said with a worried tone"

Mary - Yep but my makeup is not
"Mary said the last 5 words with a sarcastic tone"

Nekomi - Oops sorry Mary-chan! I was just happy that your awake!
"Nekomi said with a big smile"

"The two then laugh while Nekomi release Mary from her hug Mary thought its the perfect time to tell them"

Mary - So~ My Brother invited Me to go to the mall with his friends and i was wondering if you wanted to come?
"Mary said while standing up"

"Koreana and Nekomi Gasp and
excitedly screamed"

Koreana - The Mall! Of course i want to come! I havent been there since forever!

Nekomi - I would love to go! Wait right here ill go get ready!
"Nekomi said before running to her room"

Koreana - Same!
"Koreana also ran towards her room leaving Mary alone in the dining room"

(Mary - Well i guess i should eat now)

"28 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧"

Mary - Hurry up! Were gonna be late!

Koreana - Were going to be late reguardless!

Nekomi - Guys lets go! Ill drive!

Koreana - 𝙉𝙊 𝙒𝘼𝙔! The last time you drived we almost died!

Nekomi - Well you got us lost even though!

Koreana - Thats becouse that app was confusing!

Mary - Get in!

"•••"

Both - 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝘿𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙀!?

Mary - Ofcourse i can now get in before i go without you!

"The two then ran inside the car while Mary put on her seatbelt and said"

Mary - Were going to the Mall baby!

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter was rushed!

And im also to lazy to fix the grammar mistakes and probably incorrect spelling so deal with it!

Btw i hope you all have a good day today and tommorow!