part 16

9 months later

It was now early of April. The baby had reach 9 months but no clue when will it come out.

" Brahms " you call him. He was upstairs when he answered.
You were sitting on the couch when
You felt a hunger. Just in time. Youre about to stood up when Brahms made you stopped.
He doesn't like you to move much.

" I need to move too " You complain.

" No "

" Fine " You reply with anger and confusion at him. Just because your carrying a baby inside you and it's almost to come out doesn't mean he has the right to stop you from moving much even lifting a finger he won't allow you.

" I'm hungry " You add.

" What do you like to eat? "

" I'm craving for..." You stopped. You were thinking what food you want just now. " Salad! "

He nods. He went into the kitchen and starts to chop some vegetables. You were waiting for him in the living room. Sitting on the couch. Not a while He was walking towards you holding a plate with salad.

He then sit next to you. Your about to grab the plate but a hand blocked you from reaching.
You gaze at him.

" I'll feed you " He say. Holding a spoon filled with salad. He was waiting for you to open your mouth but you didn't.

" Brahms " You breath. Trying to hold back.

" I can eat by my own "

" Let me feed you y/n " He insists. You couldn't fought against him so you followed.

" Good " He complain.

After feeding you Brahms place the plate on the table and hands you a glass of water. accepting it.

As you drank the water. You felt a sharp cramps on your lower abdomen. You called Brahms and told him to take you to the hospital immediately.
Brahms lifted you in the couch and carries you in a bridal style. He hurried to get the car keys and locked the door behind him.

Hopping into the car and he immediately drove off. You were silently screaming in pain. It was your first time to be pregnant and about to give birth. The pain was worse than having a period.

Now that Brahms had reach the hospital he lifted you up and rushed towards the door and yelled for a help. Some nurses understood what's happening. They immediately grab a bed with wheels for you to lay there. Brahms laid you there. The nurses rushed you to a room and a nurse made Brahms stop following. Your now inside a room and some doctor and nurses hurried to help you as your about give birth.

You were nervous. " My husband Please " You plead. The nurses look at each other and told you to wait. they went outside and called Brahms. He was also with a doctor. It was Dr. Miller. Brahms hurried to grab your hands to comfort you when the nurses adjusted your position. Your legs were spread apart to them. Dr. Miller was the one who would see the baby first since she's incharge.

" One more time! "

" A little bit more! "

" One last time! "

" Push! "

After minutes of screaming and crying A baby was born. She/He starts to cry when a nurse lifted her/him up. The nurses cleaned the baby and covered it with towel.

You panted heavily. Your energy were drained after pushing hard.
A hand was placed on your hand. It was Brahms. He thanked you for delivering a healthy baby. 

Dr. Miller placed the baby onto your arms. She congratulate you.

" Congrats for the both of you "
She beamed. " It's a boy too ". The baby was sleeping on your arms. When Brahms poke his tiny hand the baby's eyes opened slowly. Meeting your eyes and Brahms.

( Dr. Miller on the other hand was recording it on her phone. )

The baby grab Brahms's finger with his small hands. The baby smiled.
It melted your heart. Looking at Brahms to see his reaction.

You were shocked when he actually cried. He couldn't believe in himself that he made it this far with y/n. He didn't notice a tear dropped until you called him. He snapped back and wipe his tear with his other hand.

Looking at the baby again, hoping he would be like his father but be more gently and kind to others.