Jelly, jellyyy~(Marissa Wiegler x Student reader)

Anyways, this is a Teacher x Student😉.

--------
Y/N's POV

I'm walking through the hallway with my best friend with my arms linked to her. We were going to our first class in the morning, which means, class with our terror teacher Miss Marissa Wiegler and she's our English teacher. Everyone is scared of her because one that look from her eyes, you need to shut up and don't talk when at least when she let's you to.

I nudged my bff, "Girl, we need to walk faster right now or we're going to late on our first class!", "I know, i know!" While rolling her eyes. We entered the room and find a seat at the back, and waited for a little while for the teacher.

"Good morning, class!". Everyone stood up after we hear her voice. "Good morning, miss!" and we sat down. "I'm Marissa Wiegler and your English teacher for this whole semester." God! She's still scary but, I don't wanna lie cause she's really hot, sexy, and beautiful.

I didn't realize that I was staring at her and she's in front of me now, "What are you staring at, young lady?" with a raised eye brow and a smirk. "Oh, umm.. nothing, Miss Wiegler" looking down, but deep inside I'm smiling.

"Hmm..." She hummed and made my spine shivers. I'm trying to keep my shit together. After that she got back to the board and explain her room rules, "First, before I get inside this classroom, I don't want any noise and trashes around the place. Second, I don't want a late or you got expelled. Lastly, don't you ever talk when I'm teaching, unless I let you. UNDERSTOOD?!". "YES, MISS!".

-------
[Lunch break]

Marissa's POV

I'm here at the cafeteria of the school, while I'm eating my lunch, I caught of my sight of y/n talking to another girl and she's smiling. I get jealous through that sight, my eyes glared to that girl she was talking to. I got up and leave the cafeteria. I texted y/n, "Meet me at my office after school", she seened it and replied back, "Okay, miss".

After a while...

I'm here at my office and waiting for y/n. The door opened, "Sorry to keep you waiting.", "Mmm... Seat". I stand up on my chair walk slowly to her, suddenly I grab her jaw "Who was that girl you're talking to at the cafeteria?".

She startled and stared at my eyes with fear but changed with a mischievous glint. "Who's girl, miss?" She smirked. "Oh, we're through that attitude huh?" Smiling devishly and let her jaw go. "STRIP!"

Smut warning👀

She complies and starting to strip while I watched her biting my lips. While she's stripping, i locked the door. When I turned around she's fully naked and I smirked, "Now, bent down on the desk you little slut! Punishment first." She goes to my desk and bent down. I go to her back and pressed my front and then spanked her ass five times.

She's whimpering while I spanked her. I turned her around and saw her face red. I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately on the lips for a minute, going down on her neck and sucking it and leaving a hickey.

My hands roaming around her body and massaging her breast, and I go back to her lips and whispered, "Are you going be a good girl for mommy?", She looked to my eyes with her pupils dilated, "Yes mommy, i will be a good girl for you." I smiled. "Okay, baby, lay down on the desk and mommy wants to make you feel good."

After she laid down, I stood up and started to strip my clothes. She wants to sit to help me strip my clothes, then, I let her too. I kiss her passionately first before I let her to, my hands was on hair. She remove my button down shirt and kissed my chest, I closed my eyes, then she unclipped my bra and slowly moved it down while still kissing my chest. Then, the skirt and panties, now i was fully naked too.

I pushed her again down on the desk and hovering my body on top of her. Her eyes roaming around my body and stopped on my eyes with full of lust and bite her lips that turned me on more. I leaned down and kissed her passionately and kissed me back while my hands goes to her neck, "Now you need to keep your mouth shut, understand princess?" I said still gripping her neck more. She answers, "Yes mommy, I'm going to keep quiet." I smirked and peck her lips, "Good girl".

I leaned up while straddling her. My other hand roam down on her breast and starting massaging it, i leaned down again and took her other nipple to my mouth and sucked it, bit it and twirling my tounge. She breathing heavily and trying to keep her moans. She's so hot.

Moving my lips down to her abdomen then until i like the most. I kissed her inner thigh and she's twitching, I slap her thigh to keep her still. I licked her inner thigh and stopped in front of her glistening pussy. "Darling, you are so wet. Is this for mommy?" I said while my index finger tracing her slit, she answers "Yes mommy, I'm wet for you. Mommy please, fuck me" she said while looking down to me and bite her lip. That sight alone really makes me more wet. After that, I pushed my tounge on her pussy and eat her out while she's whimpering and trying to keep her moans.

Then I plunged my two fingers in her, she screamed while her hand on her mouth, my fingers moving in a pace and hitting her spot many times, "M-mom-myyy.. I'm going... To... C-cum..ahh", "What baby girl? I didn't hear", "M--mommy, I-i'm going to cum... Pleaseee, mommy! Let me cum, pleasee!" She pleaded, i smirked and started to feel her walls contracting my fingers. "Now, cum princess". Her body shooked after she's coming down from her high. My fingers moving slowly in her to help her high down.

After she's done, I pulled my fingers out and put it in my mouth to taster her juices "Hmmm.. you taste delicious sweetheart. Taste yourself." I go up to her and put my lips on her and she opens her mouth and let my tounge to slip inside to taste her own juice. "Hmm.." she moans on my mouth. We kissed more for a minute then my tumb on her cheeks stroking it softly. "Remember that you are mine. You are mine and mine only." I said looking through her eyes. "Yes mommy, I'm always yours."

•••••
Hope y'all like this! I'm planning on part two👀. Just comment if you want to, lol!