― EPIGRAPH

What was in our stars,

That destined us for sorrow?"

― 𝕬𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝕬𝖐𝖍𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖛𝖆, 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖒𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕬𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝕬𝖐𝖍𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖛𝖆; "𝕮𝖎𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊"

ACT ONE ―
Beginning of the end

The unsung warrior,
Child of the star.

There was no anger
in her eyes now but a calm,
heroic grief.

― 𝔑𝔦𝔨𝔬𝔰 𝔎𝔞𝔷𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔷𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔰,
𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫.

My eyes ache with
the weight of unshed tears.
You are my home,
do you not understand?

― 𝔄𝔪𝔶 𝔏𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩,
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔯𝔲𝔦𝔱 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔱𝔥.

╰┈•❥• GREENGRASS MANOR,
24TH AUGUST, 1999
ON TUESDAY CURRENT. ゚・。

Dear Harry,

Dear Harry,

We were the nefarious martyrdom that ran its course indescribably. I calloused myself on violin strings and played tunes of hope that next time i will be a touched with the apotheosis by your lips. A scoured incarnadine lingering left behind, longing to trace your heart. My heart ache at the thought of you but it also schism when it doesn't see you.

Yet i wonder how could you ever look at Icarus and weep with understanding. How could you ever love someone who knew how it felt to fall from darkness. Yet I never touched the dark for, you were there. You might have been my Apollo, my glory, or my unimaginable agony. Yet you were mine, all along.

You were half my soul, for I never felt something as whole before you. I would gladly swallow the poison you were meant to be, having you become my ruin and nobody else's. A desire coursing through my veins. For I could never truly have you. Perhaps we were with each other undoing doom, unforgettable of pity or darkness .We were like paradox in the shades of darkness and light becoming one. We became one with everything. And one with nothing.

Your love or so I hope,
Daphne greengrass

☾・。*

**✿❀━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━❀✿**