Bonus: Private Lessons [NSFW]

Author's Note: I completely forgot that this bonus has NSFW content and sure enough, it put the whole book into the Mature category lol so I may be editing those naughty bits to tone it down a bit. 

PRIVATE LESSONS

Riley should just really walk away now and never look back.

She should have known that this was such a bad idea, but she also didn't want to look like a coward and back out at the last minute. She was shy enough as it was, and she was tired of being called that by everyone, especially the media who had labeled her 'Ashe Hunter's so-so looking media-shy girlfriend,' among other words they used to say that she wasn't as hot as his latest co-star, the gorgeous Selma Largo, recently named one of the Ten Most Beautiful Women in Hollywood.

Riley was used to the labels—so-so, plain, simple, cute but nothing to write home about. Most times it hurt but she said nothing. She knew photographers often snapped her picture at the Library Cafe when she was working, even though she wasn't making espressos anymore but managing operations. Sometimes the patrons did so, too, the fans who'd come in to check her out and see what was so great about her that Ashe Hunter was dating her.

Was she pregnant? One of the forums asked. Is that why he's stuck with her?

Ashe always told her to ignore them all, and not to read the forums or the articles. People will always need something to talk about and right now, it's me and whom I'm openly dating. It's also part and parcel of PR.

So is this your PR's idea to throw me to the wolves?

No, that would be Reign Studios PR doing damage control. Some people are saying that you're my beard and that I'm really gay, he said her on their latest video chat, just before he was about to get on the plane bound for Sydney and then to New York. Riley wasn't sure whether she should laugh at that one or if it was actually worse than her being called so-so, so she didn't.

That's just human nature to find something to talk about, Ashe continued. I'm open about our relationship, Riley. Everyone knows who I'm seeing. If it rocks their boat that I'm gay, then so be it. But if they're saying that I'm dating someone who's so-so, then they need to have their eyes checked. There's nothing so-so about you, Riley Eames.

Even Riley had to admit, Ashe always knew what to say to make her feel better.

After four months of filming in the Australian outback, he wasn't scheduled to arrive until tomorrow morning. But instead of being at home getting everything ready for his arrival—maybe a homemade breakfast, for surely he'd be tired from all the jet lag, not to mention, the filming itself—here she was in some swanky members-only hotel standing in front of a door marked 402, biting her lower lip nervously. Why Lady Chantilly picked a hotel that she and Ashe were members of as the venue for her last lesson, Riley would never know, and as she stood in front of the door marked 402, she couldn't help but feel like a high-priced hooker.

What had possessed her to go to someone for sex lessons in the first place, lessons she could have learned on her own or with Ashe? Since being with him, she'd already learned so much, though Riley had to admit that she was still shy at times, which seemed to turn him on even more.

Still, she had wanted to surprise him this time, and so she had requested lessons. But what new lessons could she possibly learn about making love or, as Lady Chantilly said, satisfy all of his inner desires? How could someone who didn't know Ashe personally know what his inner desires were? Did all men's desires come in one size? Were there other ways that she had yet to know about going down on him? Different positions even? Though given their last foray into the Kama Sutra days before he left for Australia, that last position had made her laugh so hard she strained a muscle and couldn't walk straight for days.