VI - My life is such a mess

sO.

I think I've realized that my life is a mess. Allow me to elaborate

I haven't been on Wattpad lately, and I low-key felt loved when KWEEN may_bornmia said she missed me, like I never thought someone actually cared on here but we don't talk Abt it rn. I'm in a crisis

*Sigh sigh*

So my family is of 6 ppl, me, mom n dad, my (Satan's newest arrival) brother and my grandparents. My grandparents are not here rn and so my dad had the wonderful idea of inviting my family friends over.

The thing is, the timing is so shit, that idk to laugh, cry or mock my fate. I'll tell u why

I'm in 10th, and where I live, we have boards in 10th and 12th. And the thing is.. they're so FREAKING OVERHYPEDDD, like every other place I go to, they tell me how I should work hard for my boards or I won't get a good job, like can you shut your tiny little battery mouth and throw it in the Pacific ocean?

Back to uh- that.

So our school has these Mock exams, three of them at that, which prepare us for the boards.

So I have 3 mocks, and my 2nd mock starts from 30th Nov, that too my least fave subject.

So here I am, dealing with 3 satanic demonic high-on-air kids, while I prepare. Add some pressure from family, from school, from relatives, and some of me caring for myself. Yeah this mixture is gonna blow up.

That has been the main reason why, I have not opened Wattpad in barely any time.

My day starts off about me worrying about exams, school, coming home at 3:30 l, food, tuition, dealing with 3 kids, lunch, dinner, and exercise. In that I also need to squeeze in some family time. So now I barely have time to study. Now that becomes the reason for my less marks and then pressure = 300x .

The cycle repeats forever.

So I just wanted to post this, saying sorry to some people that I haven't been able to respond to

may_bornmia
Fat3SeerTheNightwing
NikiTheStay
Quokka_stan149

I am so sorry to all of y'all for not replying/being available, I will be soon (hopefully) there for y'all, BUT DINT FORGET ME ISTG ILL DIG U OUT OF YOUR GRAVE

Kind regards,
Della Rosai