Fallen too far

Will Byers Angst

TW:
Suicidal behaviour / Attempts
Mentions of self harm
Self-destructive tendencies.

Will is existing, not living.
----

It was only then when Will would look into the mirror, that he would feel such hatred and anger for the person standing in front of him. The very being that had caused so much damage and chaos to those around him. If only Will had been in the right mind because, if he had been right of mind then he would have known the very person who now encased themselves inside of him feels such betrayals under his skin.

But, instead of needing clarity to help set him on the right track, Will had now been enshrouded in this noisome of ire and resentment. To know that something so vile and ill-feeling could have created such a monster.

It stole his sanity with just a touch.

This feeling was a knife to his throat. All the damage Vecna would love to instill in other unsuspecting victims that so happened to stumble upon him.

So as he raises the blade in his hands and moves it closer to his throat, blood pressure pounds in his head, sorrow deepening within his heart.

"Will! You'll never guess-" Johnathan shouts happily. His face falls on the blade in the boys hand. Rushing forward he hits in out of the awaiting hands, seeing as it lands on the floor.

Johnathan is staring vacantly, eyes glazed over. His eyes draw closed as his expression switches, an icy glare staring at him. "What are you doing?!" The words are backed up with emotion, laced with a hint of visceral hurt. "You could have killed yourself."

Johnathan picks up the blade and shoves it in his pocket. Will doesn't react when Johnathan rolls up his sleeve to check for any cuts that might have been administered before he came in. This process happened every day.

There were a few scars, none he need worry about. When Johnathan realises that Will hadn't spoken he grips tightly onto the boys arm, "Answer me."

Will glanced down at the hand that was holding his arm. Johnathan let's go, forgetting that he had Will completely in his thrall. Will doesn't care, he likes the pain. Of course Johnathan wouldn't let him hurt himself.

Exhaling rather harshly, anguish defining his face. "I was trying to kill myself, if you so desperately wanted to know." Will hits back.

The visibly hurt look on his brother's face is priceless. If he's uncomfortable or hurt, then Will is pleased.

"You can't keep doing that!", Johnathan shouts. His voice echoing through the room. He had caught Will in the act of suicide one too many times, it happened so much that he usually left him to do it.

Stupid. I know.

However, Will never went through with it and always ended up sobbing in his brothers arms right after. Johnathan would cry too. 'I want to die.' That was less than two days ago.

Will disliked the idea of continuing life with a body and mind that wasn't his.
It seems that fate is cruel.

Johnathan brings him downstairs and sits him at the dining table that had the perfect view of the fridge. He glanced at the drawings.