Ch 14: I can't stop his heartbeats

Jessica's pov

I have been pregnant for 6 months. Pete is growing up inside me and I'm delightful that finally I felt his kicks.

I was watching my boys, playing football in the garden. Cole and Nico were shooting passes for each other while my Loulou was running around trying to catch the ball. That's impossible!

" Give meeee!" Luca yelled

Here he is, he got it finally!

" Try to catch it."

" No, not done... Give me, let me play... You just kept playing alone, no Loulou." He glared at them

" But you were playing, Loulou."

" Yep, just you couldn't catch the ball."

" Don't be sore! C'mon have sportsmanship."

" Nuh! You are cheating!" He wrapped his arms angrily.

" Boys, let him kick the ball too." I said

" No, let me play."

" Fine!" Cole gave me the ball

He picked the ball, grinned evilly and started running away.

" Lucas !" Cole and Nico called then started running after him.

He giggled loudly then whoops he fell on his face. I stood up, worried," Luca!"

I froze in my place, I couldn't walk to my son to check him. I felt pain in my stomach. Then I felt something dripping in between my legs. I put my hand on my stomach and looked at the boys. His brothers checked him.

" He is fine, mom." Nico said

" Nothing, right?" Cole wiped his face

Loulou nodded then giggled. The twins looked at me and immediately their expression turned to a concerned and scared expression.

" Mom!" They yelled, looking as my legs

I looked down to be surprised with my blood. Goodness, Peter! Ah!

" Take Luke away and call your dad, please."

" Mom!"

" Don't worry about me." I smiled at them, and sat down.

Nico took Luke into his embrace and ran into the house

Luca yelled," Mama Wanna stay with mama!"

Cole grabbed my phone and called Dominic. His hands were shaking as he tried to keep calm but he couldn't, he started crying," Daddy, mama not fine."

I'm sure Dom got pretty anxious after hearing Cole's voice. I started to breathe to calm myself.

Peter, be fine! Be fine!

No, not after all these mouths, there is just three and you will be between us. Don't leave us.

My eyes watered. Please, don't leave me! Mommy waiting you.

" Jess?" I heard Dominic's voice

" Dom, Dom... Please, save him, please." I begged as my tears ran down my cheeks

" Shh, don't worry, he will be fine." He picked me up, walked slowly to the car.

He put me down on the seat and buckled my belt.

" Everything will be fine." He kissed my forehead

I nodded, " You told Linda to take care of the kids."

" Yeah, don't bother yourself, just breathe."

" Yeah!"

We reached the hospital. Madison took me inside and started checking me. She huffed in relief and said," He is in his place! Let's check by the ultrasound."