Hello again!

It's been so long, Sorry for being dead.
Anyway, Just a reminder to anyone who's reading this.

So..About my HTF AU,
You see I'm not gonna continue that for I went back into getting interested with Cookie Run(Tho I haven't played the game due to storage🥲).
Plus I deleted the Gacha mod I used to make my OCs & some of the HTF characters called "Gacha Neon" due to lack of storage.
I still ship the Splendid x Flippy ship & the Splendid x The Raccoon Twins ship(Tho mostly Splendid x Flippy), Just not that much like before.

And as much as I hate to admit it..I went back to shipping the Peppershark ship(I know I know, Cursed CR:OB/K ship but hey..At least it isn't like the Captain Ice x Sorbet Shark ship, Sorbet's a minor along with Peppermint so shipping them with Captain Ice will probably be more of a red flagged shitty ship).
Tho, That's not the only ship I have about Cookie Run, I had other Cookie Run ships such as Espresso x Madeleine(Even if it's clear that their bond is "We Never Met" or something like that),Licorice x Clover,etc.

I am still keeping the fanart & headcannons I made for Splendid, I just won't make the others' anymore for it's too late for that..And I truly apologised for it(Even if this might not be important to you).
And yes I still don't like my fanart for him cuz he looks nothing like the human original Splendid but who does his job right, But because I don't want it to go to waste I'll just keep it.

Anyways, That's all I have to say. Thanks for reading and I hope you understand.
Stay safe everyone💖

-Author