𝕊𝕋𝕆ℕ𝔼ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋 ; LOVE

❝ Are we seriously defeating this guy with love? ❞

Now at the top, with Ladybug at the very point of the tower, the three had their weapons out.

"How do you plan on getting them closer together?" Chat Noir asked, backing away from the stone beings who were struggling to get over the fence somehow.

"By using our powers" Ladybug grinned, before standing up and throwing her yoyo in the air "Lucky Charm!"

A ladybug themed parachute landed on her hands, to which she stared at in confusion. "What am I supposed to do with this..?"

"Sure you know what you're doing?!" Chat Noir yelled, busy trying to dodge the stone beings. All of the sudden, he was grabbed and thrown across the sky. Thankfully, Yatagarasu was already there ready to catch him.

And catch they did, now the cat hero was being held by the masked-crow that was waiting for the signal.

"We'll find out soon enough!" Ladybug responded, putting on the parachute and threw her yoyo, wrapping it around the stone monster's arm that held Mylene. "His hand! Get ready!"

And with that, Ladybug began to pull and pull until Mylene's lips landed on Stoneheart's cheek, catching both of them off guard. So much so, the villain opened his hand out of shock.

And as soon as they saw the familiar object, Yatagarasu let Chat Noir to fall as they dived down to catch Mylene. The girl let out a yelp, opening her eyes to see that she was now safely on the ground. She smiled and thanked the masked-crow, who nodded and watched the two do the rest.

Chat Noir grinned and had his hand out— "Cataclysm!"

And caught the ball in his hand, turning it into pieces as the akuma flew high. He pulled out his staff and pinned it against the tower to keep him from falling.

"Up to you, Wonder Bug!"

Ladybug smiled as she began to spin her yoyo, "No more evil doing for you, little akuma..."

But before she could say her other phrase, she heard a scream. She looked down and her eyes widen, it was Ivan! Reacting instantly, the girl jumped down and grabbed a hold of the boy, opening her parachute while doing so and managed to catch the akuma at the same time.

Talk about last minute.

And once they were all safely on the ground, the ladybug smiled and set the pure butterfly free

"Bye bye little butterfly" She waved at it goodbye, before taking off her parachute and tossing it into the air. "Miraculous Ladybug!"

And with that, a bunch of glowing groups of ladybugs began to fix everything in a flash. Everyone's eyes slightly widen in awe, even the masked-crow who immediately snapped out of it.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" The cat asked, smiling as he kept watching.

"It's beautiful..." Yatagarasu admitted under their breath for no one to hear, yet the blond managed to hear them quite well. This caused him to glance at them and stare at them for a while before smiling at the look on their face.

"It's amazing!" Ladybug began to reach out her hand for it, before opening her arms yet again "it's uh.. Miraculous!"

◆ ...

"Hey!"

A voice called as (Name) closed their locker and placed their phone away in their bag. As they turned, they were instantly greeted by a grinning blond who seemed way too happy much to their comfort.

"Guess what? My father finally decided to let me go to school!" Adrien exclaimed, his eyes pretty much shining at this point.

(Name) clapped for him, trying to sound as happy for him as she could "Congratulations, Agreste."

Adrien didn't mind and simply walked beside them as they exited the locker room together, his hand holding onto the strap on his bag "Thanks! I can't wait to actually do things a normal kid would be doing"

"You're already failing that.." They muttered under their breath, but didn't dare say anything else as the blond began to ramble on their way to to their classroom.

Once they reached by the door, they noticed Marinette and Alya replacing Chloe and Sabrina. Seems like something happened before they arrived. Adrien tried to wave at Marinette, but the pigtailed girl looked away with a huff and this caused him to smile sadly.

Noticing his head lowered, (Name) tilted it back up by using the back of their hand as they looked him, a pair of green eyes staring at them with slight shock. Suddenly, their words from yesterday rang in his ears.

"Break a leg, Agreste"

They said and lowered their hand, heading to the back to their desk and the blond went to sit on his chair.

His cheeks felt hot as he touched his chin. As he tried to calm down, Nino cleared his throat and gave him a raised eyebrow and a knowing smile to which he awkwardly grinned at.

Yeah, he was gonna like it here.

And the holder of the crow Miraculous can only hush the kwami trying to get a good look from the back.

End..