Prologue

Ivy's PoV:

It's 4:30 when the alarm rings. I reach for my phone to turn it off. I get up and go to the bathroom. As I stand in front of the mirror I realize that today is my first day I'm going to spend with the Stranger Things Cast. I still can't believe I actually got the part. I'm so excited to finally work with Sadie, my best friend. But I was also happy to meet the others from the cast. I'll turn on the shower and strip off my clothes. The warm water is running down my body. I had about two hours before I had to go to the text sample. I'll get out of the shower and dry myself. After that, I go back to my bedroom. I didn't live very big because I love the small apartment I had rented when I found out I got the role in Stranger Things. I moved all the way from London. Fortunately, my dad was American so I could speak both with British accent and without. The Duffer Brothers were looking for a role for Dustin's sister. I'll slip into a comfortable sports leggings and an oversized hoodie. I get the script for the first episode that was discussed and rehearsed today. Then my phone rings. It's Lilly my assistant and manager and also my best friend. I'll pick up the phone. "Hey Girlie, how are you feeling?" she asks me. I have to smile. She was really in a good mood at any time of day. "I'm excited, Lilly", I say, chewing on my lower lip as I pack the script, something to eat and drink, my headphones, my book and other things in my bag. After that I go into the kitchen and start making myself a coffee. "Hey come on Ivy you're gonna do this great and they'll all like you believe me " I have to smile. "Okay, if you say so." "And as I say so Sweetie I'll be with you in half an hour"."Okay see you soon Lilly " I say and hang up. I drink my coffee while I wait for her. I was really incredibly nervous. Of course it wasn't the first role to play, but I've never been on such a popular show and apart from Sadie I didn't know anyone from the cast personally. And also, if the Duffer Brothers had assured me that I fit perfectly into the cast, my introverted side was very insecure. My phone's vibrating. A message from Sadie: Hey Bestie can't wait to see you again today. See you later. Love you. I'm smiling. Then I hear a key spinning in the lock. "Ivy, are you done?" Lilly shouts. "Sure" I say and grab my bag and cup of coffee. I'll follow her to her car and we'll be on our way. When we arrive at the studio, Lilly takes me to the meeting room. "Have fun Ivy" she winks at me. "Thank you, Lilly", I say. I take a deep breath and then I enter the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Hello 

first I want to apologize, if I have made any grammatical mistakes. English is not my native language. I hope you're still excited and have fun reading.

lots of love 

Anni :)