Chapter 8 - Hand of Titan

September 29, 2024, 4:51 PM

It was a beautiful day, blue sky, and white clouds.
The same school where Raphael Sianturi studies is currently busy as one of the classrooms are about to end their lesson. It was Sunday but since their lessons were too long for this week so they had to make a class on Sunday.
A girl on the middle row, being next to the window, kept looking out of the window, watching the blue sky outside as she can also see her own reflection, showing her black long hair, her brown eyes and a frown on her face, her skin is too pale while her body is quite thin while being almost short (about only 150 cm).

As what it looks like, this girl is such a shy and quite a nerdy person, being bullied at most times, mostly during lunch and at the end of the school day.
The black-haired girl then noticed someone staring at her on the reflection, giving her a sadistic smile as the girl only sighed in response.

-

5:03 PM

Just right after coming out of the classroom, the poor black-haired girl was then forced to go to a garden area which people rarely went.
"Hey, Anny, tell me... when are you going to stop acting like a freak?" one of the girls that are bullying the girl named Anny said as the rest of the group laughed right before Anny was pushed by one of them, making Anny fall on her back, hitting a wall on her back, making the girls laugh at this.

 when are you going to stop acting like a freak?" one of the girls that are bullying the girl named Anny said as the rest of the group laughed right before Anny was pushed by one of them, making Anny fall on her back, hitting a wall on her back, m...

"How's that now, freak? No one's going to save you!" one of the girls said as they all laughed. "Oh, there's actually someone saving her!" another female voice was heard on the girls' left, making them look at the girl with long blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a black jacket, the only girl in this school who's not wearing a skirt, glaring at the girls.
"Tsk, there's the other freak... hm, well, you got lucky this time, Anny" one of the girls said as they started walking away, laughing and doing what they want while walking.
The blond-haired girl then approached Anny taking out her right hand while giving Anny a warming smile as soon as Anny looked up at the girl.
"Did they hurt you somewhere else?" the girl asked as Anny shyly took the girl's hand, using it to stand her up while grunting.

"No... they only pushed me there, nothing else happened" Anny replied before the girl suddenly started inspecting Anny's face, looking for any bruise which made Anny yelp a bit, blushing because of how close they are right now.
"L-Liz?" Anny said while saying the name of the girl, Liz.
"Aha!" Liz energetically said. "Your left ear is red so that means you were dragged and forced to go here, does it hurt?" Liz said, asking at the end.
"Y-yes it does but i-it's no big deal, Liz! It's alright!" Said Anny, stumbling or stuttering on her words, smiling nervously.
"Eh, alright, if you say so... want me to walk you home?" Liz asked as Anny suddenly started shaking her head.
"N-not happening!" Anny shyly shouted. "Why? It- "Liz was interrupted by Anny suddenly started shyly shaking her head again and again and again while saying "no" repeatedly as Liz only chuckled at this.