The End❣️

So in previous part dhanu commit suicide while taking poison pills....but before that she informed monami that NRF leader ko wo janti hain....

All knows ki Aneech sirf mohara hai, Asli khiladi koi aur hi hain....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

So Let's Start the Story:

Monami goes in her room and find karan with Siddharth and faizi...

Monu: Karan?!

Karan: Haan monu bolo?

Monu: Karan dhanu is no more, ussne suicide kar liye....par maarne se pehle ussne ek ajeeb baat batiye

Karan: kya bola dhanu ne?

Monu: yehi ki wo attacker jo bhi hai ussko me janti hu, bohot acchi Tarah se...

Faizi: is it possible bhabhi, ki wo aapka koi dushmaan ho?

Karan: Haan monu, think about it, koi hai jo tumse nafrat karta hai??

Monu shockly looked at aarohi, she is also looking at her with wide eyes....both look each other and nodded in Yes...

Monu: Haan wo Davin ho sakta hain.

Karan with Confused expression: Kon Davin?

Aarohi: Mera ex-boyfriend, wo monami ne usska parda-fasha kar diya tha....

Faizi: Haan bhai it is possible wo bhabhi se revenge lena chahte ho...

Karan in his stern voice: Siddharth mujhe ussa Davin ki detail ek ghante me chahiye and team, humhe aneesh ka peech karna hoga aaj raat ko....

Monu: lekin kyu?

Siddharth: Aaj Bala aur Chitra ne ussko kise se baat karte dekha tha and they are planning to meet up today only at night at XYZ Club..

Monu: oh OK..

Karan: ok guys, move and arrange everything..

Later at evening all get ready..

Karan: Siddharth kuch pata chala?

Sid: no sir, usski koi info nhi mili hai bas last info usski around 4 yrs pehle thi..

Monu with Shock expression: Oh God, that means our doubt is right...

Karan: maybe possible, par humko aur proof chahiye hoge....

They reached an isolate place where aneesh come to meet up with Attacker...

A mask man come and hugged aneesh tightly..

Dracula with evil smile: Good aneesh Dracula khush hua, shabash akhir kar le aaye tum Parakram Saf ko yaha...

All team look at each other and now understand there attention...

All gets ready with rifle and guns...

Monu heard that voice and immediately recognized that she literally Shouted

Monu: Davin ?! You!! I mean you are Dracula and Attacker

Dracula with Smriked: Yes baby...

A Huge fight happened between Parakram Saf and Dracula's Team

Karan punched Dracula hardly and gets arrested by police...

Monu and Aarohi too hit him hardly and monu even kick him too....

Monu look at karan with wide smile...

She immediately rans towards him with wide smile while confessing her love for him infront of everyone...

"I love you karan....I really do...You are the Best"( and immediately took him in her tight embrace making everyone giggle on her)

Karan smiled widely and he immediately hugged her tightly and he too shouted his love for her

" I love you my raani sahiba, my companion, my life partner, my wife....I really love you Monami"

With that he look her lips into him and kissed her passionately with all his love,

Monu too kissed him with equal passion and love....

[THE END]

Thank you guys for your love and support till now...

A beautiful journey ends here.....gone miss you guys a lot....

Thank you for encouraging me...

Byyee

Take care...

Do check out my new MoRan Stories too..