six

↳ ❝ [car video] ¡! ❞

[car video] ¡!

"i think these are the most next level chip in the world and-" chris said as he held up a bag of fritos flavor twists

"no one cares. let's put them down and talk-" nick said.

"i care, and they care." he said pointing at the camera.

"no one cares." he repeats.

"i'm just gonna let em know a little fact and then-" chris said before nick touched his shoulder, grabbing his attention.

"real talk you shouldn't show them that because they're already like popular enough to that they're never at the stores." nick said.

"put those back down." chris said, grabbing the bag from matt as nick and theo laughed.

"yeah right. you can't have people know-" nick said.

"because if i put people then they'll all be hunting for fritos barbecue twists and i want em all." chris said as nick shushed him as chris realized and did the same.

matt, blair, theo, and i were all just watching their conversation, none of us joining in.

"oh my god at this point they're gonna know-" chris said.

"no they're not." nick cut him off.

"no more further topping- talking." he said before the camera died.

"sorry guys i'm the camera died so we had to get a new battery but we're back." nick spoke.

"bro you know what i don't get." chris asked.

"what-" nick tried to talk.

"what don't you get?" matt asked.