Growing Rumors

(Aserial's POV)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked down at the small, encased metal box, with the Human inside. My tail coils wrapped firmly around it. Finally, I had it. It was still hard to believe that a Human, of all prey, had been living with Queen Kara. Although deep down I wasn't suprised. I had always known that Kara was weak. At least to my standards. She didn't know how to rule with an iron fist, nor how to bestow fear into her subjects. Not like I could.

I smirked to myself as I watched the Dragon that had stolen the Human, stroll off. Wings tucked closely to their sides, tail end twitching slightly, giving nervous glances back as he hurried out of my sight. Just as I had requested. 

Kara will fall. That is why I have the Human... Rumors are spreading, Dragons are growing restless. Kara was never fit to be ruler. Giving empty promises of emerging to the surface and overthrowing Humanity. And to think that the answers lie just within this box...

My cruel smirk grew bigger as I stared down at the box, and within, the Human. Kara's now apparent greatest treasure. A weak. Pathetic. Human. 

Now that I have the Human, all I must do is use it to completely crush any support Kara has left, or perhaps Kara herself... She does seem to have an unusual connection to it. Too bad it's my plaything now... Once the Kingdom knows the rumors are true... That our beloved trusted Queen is a fraud... a lover of the race that should be food, not free and happy on the surface, there will be nothing she can do.

And soon, her entire Kingdom will be mine too and I'll the be the Queen it never had...

I stood up. Torch light making my purple and white underbelly scales glimmer and shine. For now, I had other matters to deal with. The Human had to wait, for now. I couldn't take it with me, but I knew what to do with it. I walked over to one the Dragons guarding the doors, at the end of the room. Go and get me Jenara, my daughter. Oh, and bring Argon as well. Perhaps that maggot might finally be useful. 

The guard nodded, before rushing off to inform Jenara and Argon. I walked off, still clutching the metal box, with the Human still inside. 

For now... I know a good, secure place to put this... Perfectly guarded by my trustful, murderous Daughter, and my persuasive, but still good for nothing son...

My stomach rumbled slightly. I hadn't eaten in a while. Perhaps after I was done with the Human, and it served no purpose to me... it would make a delicious snack...

(Y/N's POV)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up groaning and aching. Everything hurt. Not to mention I had no idea where I was. I tried to think back to what happened before. Someone had kidnapped me. Who it was? I had no idea. Why they did it? I could only begin to imagine. Considering most Dragons, I had learnt so far, clearly had an affinity towards the taste of Humans, that only made me guess what was most likely to happen to me.

I reached out my hand and brushed against the metal wall and ceiling. I was clearly still in the cage that I had been kidnapped in. However, when I had been knocked out, my surroundings had been rocking and swaying as my captor moved... but now everything was silent and still. Apart from my breathing, which sounded much louder in the still air.

Thoughts began to rush into my head as I tried to think, but I struggled to do so. My thoughts felt sluggish after being unconscious, and my mind felt clogged and gutted. All I knew was that I probably wasn't in the Royal Palace. Honesty, I wasn't even sure how much time had passed since my kidnaping. Maybe it had only been an hour? Or maybe Kara was already looking for me? She was probably my only hope of escaping, but deep down, I knew that even if she got me back, I wouldn't be in a much better position with her then I am now.