Chapter 5

Sharronah's pov

I found myself at a strip club with Kiona.

When the attack happened I knew it was him, my fucking brother.

I then flew on my private jet with Kiona to my hometown in Austria and decided to confront my dumbass brother on the attack.

Kiona told me that she will be with the strippers and I just nodded and sat at the bar watching her. I needed to get laid fast. I needed a distraction from my dickish brother.

I couldn't see Krystallo anymore because he was going to get married and so I needed someone else to fulfill my needs.

I ordered a few shots of fruity vodka and watched the men getting lap dancers from the strippers.

♤♡♤♡

Sitting at the bar completely wasted. A guy walked up to me and smiled mischievously. I flashed him a seductive smile. "Hey doll, care for me to buy you a drink?" He asked.

His voice was so deep and sexy that it made me bite my lip. "A cocktail for the lady and I would like a glass of your famous whiskey." He told the bartender. I smirked.

He turned to me and held my gaze. "So, tell me doll, what brings you here to a place like this?" He asked. I blushed. "I wanted to get fucked. I need a distraction and so I decided to come here and pick up a one night stand." I said.

He smirked and placed his warm hand on my exposed knee. His face came up to my ear.

"Your dress makes it hard for me not to just rip it off you right now. Maybe we should get out of here and go somewhere." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

My dress was maroon which reached my mid thigh and had spaghetti straps and showed some of my cleavage. I placed my hand on his clothed chest and felt his muscles flex under my touch.

It made my core ache. "Then take me." I whispered seductively. He smirked and pulled me to my feet.

He wrapped his one arm around my waist while he guided us to his car. He opened the door for me like a gentleman and winked.

He then got into the driver's seat and started the engine. "Let's go, gorgeous." He said as he placed his hand on my thigh as the other on the steering wheel.

♤♡♤♡

He slammed me against the wall and kissed me furiously.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and smirked when he moaned. He grabbed my hair and exposed my neck to him.

'Fuck, this is going to be a sexy night.' I thought. He had a lot of dominance and wasn't afraid to show it.

I was high on lust and alcohol. He kissed and bit my neck making sure to leave marks as he goes along. "Shit." I said. He smirked against my skin.

"Do you like what I do to you, princess?" He asked in a husky tone. I gripped his hair and pulled his face to mine just so I could taste his intoxicating lips.

I swallowed his moans when I rubbed my core against his erection. "Baby, you are going to be the death of me." He said. His tongue somehow found entrance to my mouth and our tongues fought until his won, obviously.

Our kisses became sloppy and slow. He then didn't waste any time.

He grabbed my ass and carried me to his bedroom where he threw me onto the bed and pinned me down. He began his torture by kissing my neck again. I moaned and gripped the sheets.

He then pulled my zip of the dress down until he could slide it off my body leaving me in my red lacy bra and matching thong.

He licked his lips and started to kiss my nipples through my bra. He unclapsed the bra and threw it on the floor somewhere.

He then without warning took my left nipple into his mouth. I arched my back and gripped onto his hair. His other hand came to play with the other nipple which only made my core drip more with arousal.

He then kissed my stomach and my hip bones until he was face to face with my core. He smirked at me and he pressed a kiss to my clothed core. I sucked in a breath.

He ripped my panties off and before I knew it I screamed out in pleasure. "Fuck!" I screamed. His tongue does wonders.

No other guy had given me this much pleasure in a long time, not even Krystallo's tongue had so much skill. "You taste like fucking heaven." He said and buried his face deeper between my legs. "I am going to fucking cum." I said through pants. "Then cum for me." His breath fanning on my core.

Before I knew it I let myself go and he cleaned me up good. He then came up to face me and kissed me hard making sure that I can taste myself on his tongue. I took the opportunity to flip us over so that I was straddling him.

I pulled off his pants in one swift move and took his dick in my hands. I began stroking him to a point where he stopped my hands. "I want to cum inside you." He said huskily.

I gulped and kissed him. "Then do it." He grabbed a condom of his nightstand and ripped the packaging off with his teeth. It made him look ten times sexier. He placed it over his dick and placed his tip at my entrance.

I sucked in a breath when he pushed into me fully, hitting my cervix. He rammed hard into me and faster than the last.

It didn't take long for me to reach my climax. Before I knew it I felt my walls clench tight around him which made him grunt and release his load into the condom.

He pulled out of me and took the condom and threw it in the trash can before pulling me close to him and falling off to sleep.