the next days

Billies pov

Me and y/n have been getting our son's nursery ready she's so excited. We also have been talking to this girl she knows y/ns pregnant and I have dick we are having her here for dinner later tonight so I'll cook because y/n hasn't been feeling well. Y/n has been reggresing more and more during her pregnancy it's hitting her hard is all. She hates being sick all the time she wants to sleep but can't get comfortable and when she does the baby doesn't stop moving around she stays up all night while he's moving around and sleeps during the day I hate she can't sleep so I stay up with her during the night and we watch movies and cuddle and color and dance and sing.

Time speed

Y/ns pov

Our new girl is here and I'm nervous and Billie isn't she is good with these things her name is Elizabeth she has blue eyes and black hair. Billies hair is blue and ugh it's so hot Elizabeth gets here and Billie says hi Elizabeth and I smile and wave cuz I went small didn't mean to It just happens alot and Billie gets frustrated. Knowing I went little and I sit down on the floor and watch a kid movie and Elizabeth asks what are u watching little one? And I look at her and my eyes are full of tears because billies upset with me and she grabs me and sets me on her lap and says it's ok y/n she still loves you yk that and Billie is in the door way and we didn't notice and I say ik but she's been getting more frustrated with me..am I not good enough for her anymore? And she says u are Hun I think she's stressed with everything. I lay my head on her shoulder and cry myself to sleep and Billie says girls dinners done and Elizabeth lays me on the couch and I whine because I don't like being set down sometimes it hurts or the baby moves alot. She picks me up and says dinners done and I'm smaller then normal so I can't get that and Billie gets mad at me and starts screaming at me.

Elizabeth's pov

I got to Billie and y/ns house and y/n went little and Billie was frustrated with her but I calmed her down and she fell asleep and when it was time to eat Billie got mad at y/n because she was to small to eat and started screaming at her and I grab y/n who's shaking and crying at this point. And Billie yells what a fucking baby why'd I pick u over ari and  y/n pushed me away and ran to her and billies room and comes down a little later and says Ari's on her way since u want her that bad. And Billie looks at her and says good get out both of u and y/n runs to grab a bag and it's the diaper bag for there son and she says I'm sorry Elizabeth and I say it's ok wanna stay with me and she smiles and says yes. As we are leaving Ari's coming and Ari says told u she'd pick me and I grab y/n and get her in the car and go in and grab more baby stuff and leave. Y/n has been quit this hole time and I say y/n? I'm sorry I shouldn't have came ov- she cuts me off by kissing me and I blush and she says no thank u.

Time speed

Y/ns pov

I am in the hospital I just gave birth to mine and billies son I named him Jacob with Elizabeth I sent Billie a picture of him and she responded with he's adorable baby and I said don't call me that. And she shows up and says y/n? And I say what? She says I'm so sorry..I was mad and upset and frustrated..with everything I didn't mean to take it out on u and she's tearing up and Ari walks in behind her and says baby? Why are we here? And she sees Jacob and says he's adorable and I say get out ari. And Billie says Ari leave i hate u I shouldn't have taken u back. Ari says what a bitch and leaves and Billie says can..can I hold him? I hand him to her and Elizabeth walks out of the bathroom and says hey bil and my heart breaks because bil is something I always called her and she says hey Elizabeth and I smile and Billie sits next to me and I smile.