7| love story

(EPISODE 7)

(1.7)

After the long day at Elite,  the dancers finally come returning walking into Studio A. 

Everyone was with them..expect Michelle. 

"Where's Michelle?" Riley asked worried. 

"We left her behind" Emily shrugged like it was nothing. 

"Why?" 

"Because she got caught" 

Riley just shakes her head, "You know what? I feel like you keep pushing Michelle away"

"It's not right to call out the Dance Captain but I honesty feel like Emily needs to be put in her place" 

"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that they left her?" Olivia huffed. "Like how could you just leave someone like that? Its like a mom forgetting their child at the store" 

"You're threatened by her somehow" Riley added on. 

"She doesn't threaten me" Emily defended, moving closer to face her sister. 

Riley begin to tumbled over her words and panic, "Okay, yeah. She is one of our only chances to win regionals" 

Emily used this against her, "Oh, so none of these people can help us win regionals?" Emily asked looking at all the dancers. 

"That's not what she meant, and you know that" Olivia stated in a calm tone defending Riley. 

"Olivia just stay out of this" Emily glared at the browned haired girl, "You're just as bad as Michelle" 

Olivia just rolled her eyes, completely done with this whole conversation, She takes a step back moving by West. 

West just gives her a soft smile and rubs her shoulder in comfort. 

"Emily is pissing me off" Olivia admitted under her breath to the boy. 

"Same here" He nodded in agreement still rubbing her shoulder. 

The two sister were still bickering back and forth. "You're such a team player sis" Emily expressed. 

"That's not what I'm saying-" 

"Good for you" Emily cut her off, walking away, to which the E-girls followed her like a lost puppy. 

"I swear the E-girls are like Emily's little pets" Olivia stated rolling her eyes. 

"I was just trying to say that Michelle is on this team for a reason. She's helping us get to nationals and it's so crucial that she stays with us" Riley explained. 

~~~

"Okay, dancers, listen up" Kate spoke gathering all the dancers together in Studio A. 

"We're going to do something different this week, okay? We're going to do duets. We all need to work on working together more, listening to each-other, collaborating.." Kate spoke but Chris cut her off.