Another Way to Pay

This takes place to when Bob worked back at Boys and Grills. It was a cold and a little late in the evening, Bob was wiping down the counter as he waited for more customers to arrive.
He heard the front doors open, he looked up and saw..Yup, you guessed it. It was you.

Bob actually knew you for quite a bit of time, since you guys would always talk while he works or whenever business is slow. You walked up to the counter, warmly smiling at him with a twinkle in your eyes.

"Hey Bob! I'll have the usual please." You said, he nodded. "Alright darlin, I'll be back in a bit."

You watched as he went into the kitchen, your heart fluttered as he walked away. You had liked Bob for quite some time now, just- something about him just made your mind pace and your heart race. The way he laughs, his unique and oddly wide grin, his messy hair, his southern accent, everything about Bob just made you blush.

Bob came back with a tray of food, placing it in front of you and back behind the register. "Okay, that'll be 5.99." He said. Oh shit yeah, you ordered food, you honestly completely forgot. You searched your pockets for your wallet, you couldn't find it. You didn't wanna keep him waiting, but you fear that you had forgotten your money.

"Shit..Sorry Bob, I forgot my money." You muttered with shame. Bob seemed unfazed, looks like he's dealt with this on multiple occasions before. "It's okay (y/n), this happened about twice earlier." He said.

"But hey, I know another way you can pay."

You're dirty minded ass thought the nastiest of those words, I mean- what else could he possibly mean?

"R-Really? Like what?" You stuttered a bit, gently pushing your tray to the side.
He motioned you to come to the other side of the counter, you walked around and went up to him behind the register. Bob cupped your cheeks in his hands, holding your face with his warm and- ginormous hands. It was a gentle and soft touch, you could feel your face heat up and you started to sweat.

"Kiss me."

You could swear there was steam coming out of your goddamn ears from how hot your face was getting, the blush on your cheeks began to make you look like a fucking tomato.
You gulped and nodded slowly.

You and Bob both closed your eyes as you moved closer to each other, your lips finally met. His soft lips pressed together with yours, you wrapped your arms around his neck as the kiss began to grow more passionate.
He licked your bottom lip, requesting for entry. You accepted, opening your mouth for him to slip his tongue inside. Bob's tongue explored every spot of the inside of your mouth, you moaned softly as your tongues twisted and intertwined.
A string of saliva connected your tongues when you guys stopped for air, you looked deep into Bob's eyes. They were filled with..Lust.

"Clothes, off." You said, already starting to take off your shirt. He nodded in response.
You both started to take off your clothes, until you two were completely naked. He pinned you down onto the floor, his body crashing against yours.
"You look so beautiful..."
"Could say the same about you."

Bob kissed your neck, then biting down until he left a huge bite mark on your neck and maybe on your shoulders too. Blood trickled down your neck, he licked the wound, making you wince in pain.

He opened your legs, spreading them open, and lining his member with your entrance. He slowly pushed it inside, making you moan. It was..Huge.

"F-Fuck..Ngh- Bob- it's not gonna fit..." You mumbled. "Don't worry, lamb chop. It will~"

Your walls pressed against his cock, he began thrusting himself into you. It felt..Rough. He picked up speed, pulling and shoving his dick back inside. You yelled out in pain, it hurt you..But in your core, it filled you with overwhelming amounts of pleasure.

"Mmph....Harder!" You yelp, he grunted, slamming his cock into you with a large force. You screamed, your breathing grew heavy and deep. You could feel yourself reaching your climax, you were nearly there.

"God- you're so fucking tight!~" Bob moaned a bit, you could tell he was also getting pretty close.

You couldn't take it any longer, you moaned loudly as you finally came. Soon enough, cum spewed out of Bob's cock and filled your insides, he groaned in pleasure.

He laid next to you.
"Holy shit.." You muttered, still catching your breath. Bob was breathing heavily and deeply.
"So..Does this mean we're-?"
"I dunno, my mind is still racing trying to process whatever the fuck we just did."
"Hehe..Same."

After putting your clothes back on, you both share a soft kiss, making deep contact, looking into each other's eyes.
"I love you Bob."
"I love you more, darlin."

Author's note:
HHHHH Lol, that was my first smut fanfic soooo-
It's probably not the best but eh, I don't care.
Welp, I hope you enjoyed. I'll see you in the next one lmao-