Downtown Bar

Author's note:
!⚠️ Warning ⚠️!
Sadism/Masochism?
Begging, and I mean lots of it.
Edging
Idk man lots of horny shit

This is Top Y/n x Submissive Bob :3
I made this cuz I never rlly get to see Bob get topped so this one's gonna be good lol-
I hope you enjoy :)

It was a late Friday evening, and you were at the bar, drinking a can of cold beer. It was a long week, and you weren't much of a drinker, but you needed one way or another to get the stress off your shoulders.
There were a lot of other people, most of them were a bunch of middle-aged men just watching a football game or whatever on the small tv by the bar counter. There were people flirting, and even full on making out with each other next to the bathrooms.
You came there almost every week, so this didn't really surprise you.

You hear the front doors open, and loud thundering footsteps walk closer to the counter. It startled you a bit, but you didn't mind, you turned around in curiosity to see who had just stepped in.
It was a really tall man on the heavier side. He had messy black hair, pale skin, and dull colored eyes. He wore a dark red turtleneck, and black pants.

The man sat down next to you, the bartender came up to him.
"What can I get for ya?" The bartender asked. "Moonshine." He muttered, the bartender grabbed a cup and poured the liquor inside, then giving it to the man and walking away.

You minded your own business, of course, not really caring in the slightest. You didn't go to the bar to try and make friends or fuck around with some bitch that had too much to drink, you just wanted to drink your cares away and possibly get into a car crash on the way home.

It was pretty damn awkward.

Y'know what? Fuck it. You needed something stronger.
"Yo, buddy! Bring be some whiskey, will ya?" You shouted to the bartender across the counter, he walked over to you with a whole ass fuckin' bottle of the stuff. "Take as much as you want. I don't get paid enough to care." He said, "Thanks man." You replied, putting some money in the tip jar next to him.

You drank straight from the bottle, abandoning your beer and pushing it off to the side.

"Well I'll be damned, ain't that too much for a lil one like you?" You heard from next to you.
It was a strong Southern accent, the deepness in his voice startled you slightly.

You turned to see the man sitting next to you, he chuckled a bit.

"Lil one, eh? Well I'll tell you, that this lil one can take a lot." You said, the man let out a small laugh. "I like you." He replied.

He held out his hand, "The name's Bob. Pleasure to meet you." He said, you shook his hand firmly. "Y/n."

You and Bob began talking some more, laughing each other's asses off and getting more drinks. At some point, he even tried chugging down two beer cans at once, which oddly impressed you. You both ended up getting pretty drunk after all the alcohol you two have been drinking, oh who am I kidding- y'all were drunk as fuck. Almost to a point where you started giggling after every sentence, funny or not. While Bob started to get more flirty, though if you flirted back, he'd immediately turn red.

"Y'know you're- *hic* now that I think about it, you're—y-you're pretty cute..." Bob said.
"Cute ah? Pfft..Heh. Bitch this ain't cute, if anyone's cute here, it's you." You chuckled, he began to blush. "See? Look at you! I could just eat you up!" You giggled. Bob looked at you, smirking slightly.

"Oh can you now? And what do ya mean by that, sweetheart...?" Bob asked, his index finger lifting up your chin. You both made intense contact, eyes looking deep into each other's.