01

"if you go take a seat over there ms ryleigh will be over there for your interview" the front desk lady said,
i wasnt really listening i was just studying her features, Her wrinkles, pasty skin, rough lips, great this is exactly what im going to be when im old.

But my mom nudged me signing me to go sit down, i did and we sat for about 20 minutes, the whole 20 mibutes i was just staring at a girl around my age.

My first thing i could say was "wow" i guess i said that a bit too loud because she looked over at me. I looked away so fast and just stared at the palm of my hands.

I heard a chuckle and couldnt help but smile at it, "Ciara Strickland?" a lady called, she was a bit younger and her features were very nice, atleast nicer than the front desk lady.

Before we went with her i looked at the girl that i was looking at earlier.

I was to busy looking i didnt realise my mom and the principle was way ahead of me. "Ciara Amelia Strickland get over here now" I get out of my trance and look over to my mom.

I take one last glance to see the girl giggling *sigh* '𝑨𝒘𝒌𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅' i whisper to myself as i walk over to the principals office.

"So ciara tell me a little about yourself" Ms ryleigh said

"Well um I'm Ciara and I'm 17, no siblings thank goodness, my mom is all I have in my life as my dad passed away a few years back" I say trying not to tear up, it's not true my dad didn't pass away he just left us, he left me

"oh im so sorry to hear that, dont worry here at burpengary state high school we assure you that no matter what you'll always feel loved"

I was looking out the window staring around everywhere.

An hour later we were done with the interview
"great ill see you tomorrow, just meet at my office and ill show you to your first class" ms ryleigh smiled.

We said goodbye and walked out of the office, i was hoping to see the mysterious girl again but i didnt.

"whatever i mumbled to myself as we left the school.