80's Action Hero, Super Brainz, and Electric Slide Winston's Grill HILARIOUS

80's Action Hero, Super Brainz, and Electric Slide Winston's Grill HILARIOUS *featuring Winston from PvZ BFN

Monday, November 21, 2022

2:04 PM

80's Action Hero, Super Brainz, and Electric Slide were at Winston's Grill, sitting at a table.

Let me be very clear. They were not friends. They never would be friends.

Winston, from PvZ BFN, came over to their table. He had sweaty breath from being outside at PvZ BFN all day.

"Hi, what can I get you three tonight? Wait a minute, it's you guys!" he cried.

They just looked confused.

"Um, yeah, it's us, if you mean the three of us that sit in our math class and argue all period" Super Brainz said, and chuckled nervously when he looked away.

"Okay, first of all, it's not 'you guys'. We have names. Well, actually, I have a name, I don't know if they do. Anyways, we are ready to order" 80's Action Hero said.

"Hi, 80's Action Hero, hello Super Brainz, and hello, Electric Slide. Winston" Winston said.

"Yes, we know your name already. You're the guy that stands outside of the dance floor on our side, and talks to Zombies about whatever you talk about, okay? No need for the friendly introduction" 80's Action Hero said.

"Alright, well, if you don't know me, my name is Winston, and I--" Winston began again, but 80's Action Hero put his hand up.

"Can you, can you stop talking? I would like to eat, not talk to you about how your name is Winston, alright?" 80's Action Hero asked.

"Would you just let him finish one sentence? You don't rule Neighborville and how everybody talks. I'm so sorry, ignore him, he's a jerk" Super Brainz said.

"I will come back if you need me to" Winston said.

"Oh no, I said I was hungry now, so I said we were ready to order. Is that understood?" 80's Action Hero asked sternly. He got mad easily by everyone, except his friends.

"Oh, okay, what do you want?" Winston asked.

"Okay, I will have the Chicken Parmesan, and I am ordering for them too, after my order. I will have the Chicken Parmesan, with extra chicken. And extra pasta. Next, you got that, right? Chicken Parmesan with extra chicken and pasta?" 80's Action Hero asked.

"Yes, yes, hang on, hold on, I'm writing it down" Winston said, and hurriedly wrote it down.

"Okay, what next?" he asked.

"Okay. Next, breadsticks. Garlic flavored, and five only. For me only, not six. If you put any more than five for them, I am goin' to be mad, aight? Next, a soda. A large Rootbeer soda. And if you don't fill the glass all the way up with vanilla ice cream, I'm fixin' to get mad 'bout it. Aight? Next--" 80's Action Hero continued, but Winston couldn't keep up.

"Okay, hang on, hang on, j-just, give me a minute to write it down. Okay, so you wanted breadsticks, garlic flavored, none for Super Brainz and Electric Slide, and you wanted only five, not six. You also wanted a Rootbeer float, with ice cream filled to the brim--" Winston began, but 80's Action Hero stopped him.

"Soda. Not a float" he said.

"A float is soda and ice cream" Winston said.

"Give me your paper" 80's Action Hero said, and grabbed it off of his checkbook.

He looked at it. "Seriously? You wrote down Rootbeer Flot" 80's Action Hero said.

Super Brainz burst out laughing.