Chapter 15 Keefe

Keefe sat there in shock, Foster was right there infront of him, she was alive and well, but was with the neverseen.

She had a large scar down her right eye, it looked liked an old scar though. She had grown maybe about three inches but one thing he saw was the same, was her brown eyes beautiful as always. They were staring right at Keefe, a scared look on her face before levitating her blindfold back and started putting it back on.

"Why did you run away?!" Dex yelled, getting up, walking closer to the bars.

"I do not have to answer to you," Sophie snapped rudely, turning her hand into a fist, Keefe thought he could see little pieces of ice coming out of her hand

"Sophie please, you can tell us!" Dex begged again.

"I- no! You know exactly why I ran away! You all were apart of it!" Sophie snapped, putting her hands on the bar, getting a bit too close to Dex, at this point, Keefe completely spotted ice growing on the bars, Dex must've noticed it too.

"What the heck?! Are you a froster?!" Dex demanded.

"Maybe so what? Just another ability the Blackswan would use me!" She barked, turning her back.

"We don't know what happened but if you could tell us, maybe we can figure this out!" Dex said, making Sophie turn back.

"You don't know? Dex I would think you would know since your mother is in the collective, but  they were getting ready to take me out and let me go meet Kendric again after the war was over! After that they said they would have no use for me after the war!" Sophie snapped, grabbing the bars again, more ice forming on the bars, making Dex jump back at least three inches.

"Sophie- we didn't know..." Keefe said, walking up.

"You should've!" She snapped back, she turned around to walk away when somebody with a dagger stabbed her right in the stomach.

"FOSTER!" Keefe yelled.

Keefe looked to see who stabbed her to see....

"RUBY?!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH RUBY HAS MAKE A STABBING RETURN- ehh? Ehh? Ok bad joke....