Eleven

The next morning you woke up with your head pounding. You opened your eyes and looked around the room. You were in your room and you don't remember how you got there. But you do remember how much you drank with Mina last night. Your door opened and Hyunjin walked in holding a glass of water and medicine. He closed the door behind him and walked over to you.

"Good morning, Princess." Hyunjin says.

"Morning..." You said tiredly.

You sit up as he hands you the medicine and you take it and then down it with the water. He takes the glass from you and sets it down on the nightstand beside your bed. He sits down next to you as he grabs your hand to hold it.

"How drunk was I?" You ask. He chuckles.

"It was a pain trying to get you to sleep."

You awkwardly smile at him. He leans in and plants a kiss on your lips. When he pulls away the memories from last night flood into your head. You teared up remembering what Adrian did to you. The tears started pouring out of your eyes and your hands started to shake. Hyunjin immediately pulled you close to him, wrapping his arms around you tightly.

"Hyunjin.. Adrian... he..."

"I know. I'm going to take care of this."

"Hyunjin, you can't. Please he'll-"

You pull out of his embrace and stare at him. Scaredness was in your eyes. You didn't want Hyunjin to even go near Adrian. You knew Adrian would hurt him and that's the last thing you wanted. It scared you. If Adrian wasn't going to hurt Hyunjin then he definitely would hurt the other members.

"He'll what? What will he do Y/n? He'll hurt me? I'd like to see him try."

"Hyunjin you don't understand! He'll hurt the other members too! You can't!"

"Do you think I'm just going to sit here and pretend like he didn't touch you last night?! When you two were together he was abusing you and something needs to be done!"

"I don't want to lose you. I've lost everyone else I had ever loved. I can't lose you either."

You started sobbing uncontrollably. You were shaking as your lips were quivering. Hyunjin's heart ached seeing you like this. He wrapped his arms around you again and comforted you. Whether you liked it or not, Hyunjin was going to put an end to this. He would get help from the other members too.

***

"Hyung, what am I gonna do? I don't want to sit around like this while he's still out there. Especially after what he did last night."

Hyunjin was talking with Chan about Adrian. The other members were already informed about what happened last night and they were also angry and upset. The rest of the members were there too except for Seungmin and Jeongin. They were with you, trying to cheer you up.

"Can't we have him arrested? Y/n still has evidence on her. All those bruises and scars." Changbin says.

"There's no real evidence that they are from Adrian. They're almost healed up anyway. It won't work." Minho says.

"Y/n needs to press charges on him. If she won't then we will!" Jisung says.

"There's something we can try but there's a chance it might not work..." Hyunjin starts.

They all stare at him, wondering what he was talking about. It hit Chan immediately knowing what Hyunjin was going to say. It worried Chan. Hyunjin wanted to make Y/n meet up with Adrian but of course not by herself. They would get evidence about him abusing her. Hyunjin was just worried that even if they did do this plan, what if something bad does happen to Y/n.

"Hyunjin, are you sure about this? This can go wrong very quickly." Chan says.

"I will do whatever it takes to put this bastard down." Hyunjin says.

***

You were in the living room with Seungmin and Jeongin. They were sitting on the floor near the tv playing video games. You were sitting on the couch watching them. Sadness suddenly came over you, making you frown.

"How long will this go on for?" You say quietly.

Seungmin and Jeongin jerk their heads up and look at you. They clearly heard what you said. They were worried about you. Everyone was. Hyunjin wasn't the only one who wanted to put an end to this. Seungmin and Jeongin get up from where they were and sit down next to you.

"Do you trust us?" Seungmin asks. You nod. "Then trust us when we say we will end this. You will no longer have to worry about him ever again. You won't even have to worry about him hurting us or other women."

You hear footsteps making their way into the living room. You look to see where they are coming from and you see Hyunjin standing in front of the tv, looking at you. He has a look in his eyes from which you can tell he is planning something.

"What did you do?" You ask.

"I know how to stop Adrian for good."