Different universe part 3

Hello people

trigger warnings : abuse , drugs

Cast : same people from last chapter but slightly different ...

cast :

brad pitt as flash

Proxima midnight ( her real name from the last chapter ) i forgot what her real name was so we are just gonna call her by her villian name ... pov

Back when i was growing up i had foster homes that i've been to ... it Wasn't easy ...but that was my fault .. i did some things only because of how bad i was treated as a kid and a teenager ... my real parents had died in a car accident when i was six years old ... I've loved them so much ... they treated me like they loved me ... I had no siblings .. it was just me ... i wasn't in the car when it happened .... I was at my friends house when it happened ... ever since then I've been at multiple foster homes... I've been abused ... and treated badly ... it started when i was a junior in high school i've started doing drugs ... , underage drinking ..., smoking pot... my foster dad drinked almost every day well my first foster dad ... but his wife didn't .. she was so sweet idk why she went with someone who drinks almost everyday .. but then she drinked to ... i guess he made her drink ... They treated me like i was nothing ... my foster dad would throw his beer bottles at me which luckily none of them hurt me that bad .. one night i stole one of his beer bottles because there was this party at someone's house for high schoolers and a lot of my friends was bringing beer so i thought well my dad well his name was robin so i just decided to call him that he had plenty of bottles so it didn't hurt to take some of his beer... i was grounded that night or that morning ...

Flashback

* Proxima midnight was 16 in this *

I had texted my friends asking what time was the party ..

friend : girl its at 8 !! you should totally bring some beer to that will make the party real fun !!!

of course ill bring some , what's a party without some booze ?..

friend : that's right !! ill come pick you some in 5 minutes

ok i'm ready now .. which was right . usually right about now robin is sitting in his chair in his room where he keeps all his beer , drinking away but thankfully he's in his room sleeping ... so is his wife ... i've decided to sneak in his beer room and steal a couple of bottles , grabbing some bottles wont hurt right ? he has like a tons of bottles anyway .. he really wouldn't notice .. i sneakly snuck in the room and grabbed some puker , liquor and some beer .. that should be enough ...

Once my friend picked me up we partied and partied until the morning which it was a school night but i doubt that my foster parents even cared ... when i got back my step dad was pissed apparently the neighbor had told on me ... little snitch .. he even hit me with his beer bottle ... I don't get it why the foster home even accepted them ... he drinks like almost everday... that's how i got kicked out of the family ... apparenetly they told my social worker what ive been doing ... i should have told them what they did to me first but she didn't believe me ... but the second foster family was real mean ... they did drugs ... they smoked pot all the time ... so i did too .. they didn't care until the school saw me smoking and they called my social worker ... the third time i've been to a foster home they had a little son who was 12 ... he was the most jealous person ive ever met ... he basically needed to have all the attention ..he would spill a glass of milk on the table then blame it on me ... like why do that ? ... im not gonna take all the attention ... half of the time they don't even pay any attention to me ... well one day i brought a vape ... i needed to get the stress off of me .. so i borrowed some money from my step mom and ive bee vaping it .. ive also been doing drugs , its not like no one cared about me anyways ... i've actually met this guy that was real sweet .. he made me quit doing drugs which i was thankful that i met him but he just had to play me .. he treated me badly .. ive been several guys that i dated and they all treated me so bad.. thats why i dropped out of high school ... ive been in about 20 foster homes from age 6 to age 18 thats when i become proxima midnight ... from that day forward ... a guy named thanos adopted me ...