Chapter 1

No one's pov:
          Kazue recently homeless after her wife of 10 years divorced her.Was roaming  Royal high's well decorated Trading Hub covered in snowflakes and beautiful Christmas decorations. With no where to go and 10 hungry children to feed,she roamed around the hub trying to find a new wife who would love her and was financially able to care for her and her children until she had a source of income of her own.

              After hours of searching she thought that she would never find a new wife, That was until she met her, standing next to a handsome young man in white and black, A woman, She was gorgeous, with long silky black hair that ripples down her back like a cascade of waterfalls and snow White skin dressed in  beautiful sky blue. One look at her and kazue knew she was the one. Not willing to waste another moment more she fell to her knees pulling out the last thing she had left from her previous lover and mother of her 10 children a beautiful diamond ring, the very same one she had used to propose to her beloved years ago. Sure that wasn't really the best idea but without a single diamond in her wallet it was the best she could do.

            Without hesitation she shamelessly proposed to the beautiful stranger with a clear shout of " Will you marry me?! "To say the stranger was shocked was a clear understatement. Confused and shocked she was unable to respond to Kazue's attempt.

              Only after she processed what had happened was she able to react with a loud scream of " WHAT?! " which quickly attracted the attention of everyone in the hub.