Chapter 18

When Dev entered his room he saw the whole room was decorated with roses, rose petals, jasmine garlands and scented candles. But which took his breath away is his bride standing near the window wearing a Red dressing gown. 

When he came near her she turned towards him before even he can call or touch her "Sorry Dev. Lahenga and jewelry were too heavy and uncomfortable so I changed. I know I shouldn't do that but couldn't keep them on." Dev smiled shook his head and traced a red mark on her neck caused by heavy necklaces "I like it more. You reduced my labor" she blushed at his meaning and playfully hit him in the chest "I kept your clothes in the washroom go and get fresh."

 After taking a soothing shower he came out in his track pants only keeping his upper torso bare. His beautiful wife was still in front of the window and in deep thought looking outside. This is not their first night as husband and wife. Their first night at the resort was amazing and they shared lots of intimate moments and blissful love-making sessions in their private penthouse but today is special very special. 

The public acceptance of their union, her Sindue, mangalsutra, chura, shakha, pala all signs of marital bliss adoring her to enhance her beauty and his happiness as they are only for him. Tonight he wants to spend in her arms the whole night and wants to see tomorrow's sunrise together. It was a tiring day but tonight is not for sleep. After spending some time by mesmerizing in her beauty he went to her and wrapped his arms around her waist in a back hug.

 With his touch, she came back from her trance and blushed to sense his bare body. He kissed her chick and then asked "What were you thinking Mrs. Sonakshi Dev Dixit?" Sona become serious again and turned to face Dev in his arms "Dev am worried. I feel Ma didn't like me just accept for you and the publicity of our relationship." Dev also felt those things but tonight he was not in the mood to discuss those. 

He cupped her face with one palm "Can we please keep this night for ourselves? We will face our family and the outside world from tomorrow." How could she deny her husband's demands this night should be theirs? She nodded and hugged him tightly which Dev reciprocate. After some time he pulled her from his chest to capture her delicious lips. He started to kiss her slowly but sensuously but within a few minutes it become wild and passionate as sucking, biting and exploring of each other's mouths started. Sona's hand started to roam at her husband's perfect chest and back with make Dev more aroused. He also started to caresses her back.

 After they broke the kiss his lips started to kiss her jawline and neck. Very soon his hands find the knot of her robe and opened it from her body. He was surprised to see her in a red sexy honeymoon special nighty from a designer brand. A seductive smile creped on his lips and he raised one eyebrow. She blushed seeing that "Elina's gift for us." Dev smiled "I will personally thank Elina and certainly will buy lots of them. You make me crazy with this baby, now I can't control myself for much time" and started to kiss hungrily in every part of her body. 

He carried her to their decorated king-size bed and pulled her out of her short nighty which was teasing him showing a glimpse of his wife's assets. He kissed, bit and sucked every part of her as her and she reciprocated his action. She felt his erection much harder when her hands slid under his waistband to free him from his track pants and as he entered her their room filled with the sounds of their pleasurable moans. That night they both took turns and charge to fulfill their fantasies and fell asleep after witnessing Sunrise together from their privet balcony. 

Dev woke up first and was mesmerized to see his beautiful wife in his arms. Her swollen lips, messed up hair and smage sindor along with morning lights make her more desirable. He couldn't control but started to kiss her again to wake her up for another round.

Near about 9 am they heard a knock in their room while Sonakshi was busy binding her share and in the pretense of helping her Dev was busy doing naughty things earning angry glare from his wife. Followed by the knock they heard Neha's voice telling them everyone is waiting for them at the breakfast table. Hearing Neha's voice Sona felt relieved and called her in to help her to get ready. Neha came inside and Dev went downstairs after cursing her timing.

When Sona came with Neha, Mami taunted her "is in your Bengali culture Brides sleep till so late on her first day in in-laws house. In our culture, it is not permissible." Dev came to her rescue "Mami she got up early we are late for me. I took too much time in the washroom."

 Ishawari and Radha both looked at him like you are not serious look. Sona noticed that while everyone waited for them but Ishwari already had her breakfast and felt sad but her sisters-in-law soon change her mood. 

As per Bengali culture, there was no pakfere their astamangala is 7 days later when both of them have to stay two days and two night's in Bose Family's Home. It was Sona's first cocking or paheli rasui custom that day when she will cook lunch for her new family. Neha invited her in-laws also so that Iswari was forced to attain the function and give her sagun which she deserves. 

But Dev was tensed as he very well knew Sona can't cook much and she has to prepare so many people's lunches. For the presence of media outside he couldn't able to bring food from anywhere else and his mami will not leave any chance to taunt Sona if she does anything wrong so he asked his sisters to help her. 

On the other hand, Asha was pacing at the dining table the mere thought of her daughter cocking is a tense matter for her though she taught her a few dishes but nervous that her nutritionist daughter will fry paratha with water instead of oil, serve boiled potato instead to Dam aloo, will not add spice in paneer, not add ghee and kismish in polao and cock payesh (Khir) for her theory of healthy food. But finally when Sona brought Paratha, Chana masala, dam aloo, Polao, Sahi paneer and kheer for lunch everyone praised her for the delicious dishes.

That night was their grand reception. As a lot of foreign delegates were going to attain so Dev chose Black Tuxedo for him and Indo-Western Gown for Sona. She was looking elegant in that she chose to wear her mangalsutra, Chura and sindur with that. Ishwari and Radha Rani was not happy with the thought of wearing a western dress in their own reception but kept quiet as Dev chose that. 

The party was a grand affair which took place in a 5-star hotel everyone praised the bridal couple. After the party, Dev's office stuffs gave them a gift. They booked a honeymoon suit for the couple till the next day's lunch. Tina led them to their room and handed a packet to Sona "For you. Unpack as soon as you enter the room." the suit was beautifully decorated as it was their wedding night again and that packet contains black Victoria's Secret lingerie. That night they enjoyed it with love and burning passion. The next day afternoon after lunch they left for Dixit House and Sona thought "Time to pacify Ma and spread happiness in our family"