Eliminated.

3rd

Blood flew everywhere, some of them flew onto Chaeyoung's face as she looked at the monster, the monster was eating the female alive, making loud crunching noises

They all froze, their world was devioded with colour as they all saw Y/N getting eaten alive by the monster, everyone.. quickly lunged themselves at the monster with an intent to kill.

*Time skip.*

Blood, the monster's head was impaled by millions of different kinds of weapons; swords, spear, even a rock. Blood was gushing from its deformed head, like a blood fountain, they sky was a dark shade of red and orange, as the day nearly ends.

Chaeyoung was clutching onto Y/N's headless body, she was looking at her body, eyes dull, she had been crying over her dead body, muttering sorry's.

Jeongyeon walks over to her, and taps her shoulder, her face was also devoid of emotion. All most everyone cried when they all watched Y/N make the sacrifice.

"It.. it's fine, Y/N's still alive.. just.. she didn't finish the challenge.." Jeongyeon tries to console the crying female, only to hear more sobs from the younger.

"It.. was my fault, if only I.. if only I could've used my ability fast enough-"

"It wasn't! It was ours, we didn't care about you being uncomfortable and being watched and instead we focused our attention to Jihyo." Nayeon says, while gritting her teeth.

"She was this fucking close to finish the challenge.." Tzuyu mutters, while scoffing, she couldn't believe that Y/N would actually sacrifice herself to one of the members.

Tzuyu sighs as she watches the sun go down, everyone was also watching the sunset.

"I'll be.. careful.. next time.." Chaeyoung promises to herself, earning nods of agreement from everyone.

The Twice members felt something breaking inside them when they watched her die, and it was not pleasant.

Once the sun was actually down, and the night time came, everyone began to disappear, turning into particles.

The challenge was finally over.

                                                                You

I sighed, Ryujin was with me, and teased me about how I died, well, everyone that knew me wanted to know how I died.

Almost everyone except 2 groups were here, they were all talking to each other, laughing at who had the most stupidest death.

"Nothing happened, just a small sacrifice, that's it." I said, earning a slight chuckle from my friend.

I crouched down and waited for the instructions, looking around the sun was about to go down, making me really really pissed off.

'I was so close to finishing it.. haa..' 

It's not like I regret saving Chaeyoung, it's just the timing.

Ryujin kept pestering me about how I died, questioning me to somehow make me talk, I sighed in annoyance as I looked at her.

"Fine, you tell me yours first, and I'll tell you mine." I said, earning a slight hum from her, she wanders her eyes around the place, while in deep thought.

"Alright.. it wasn't pretty.. though." Ryujin warns, earning a slight nod from me.

Flash back