Chap I

Vince's Pov

Hi! I'm Vince.. Vince Neil, you all may know me from the band Mötley Crüe right? The front man? The lead singer? Well! Yess that's me! All the ladies and guys go after me.. ugh just for sex if am honest. But am not even looking forward to it like, Nikki and Tommy. Well Mick flirts there and there with some girls or guys.. even heard he gave a blow Job to a guy.. but it's whatever! I mean I won't blame them! We're all like brothers! And brothers stick together! Anyway.. we're all sitting down on the couch bored of our minds..

I mean clearly it gets boring when you don't do anything fun! "Dudes am boreddddd!" Tommy whined. I do agree with him, it's very boring. "Honestly I am too." I spoke up. Nikki looked at us as he think "hmmmm.. oh! Then let's go to the bar dudes!!" Nikki got up as he smiled. Well it sounds pretty good.. sure want some booze, and get drunk. Fuck yeah!

"Am down dudes!" Tommy grinned. Obviously he is! "Well me too!" I said. Nikki grinned and we'll all looked at Mick who was sitting down on his arm chair. He looked at us. "Ugh.. me too.. let's Fuckin go" we all cheered and headed to the bar in the sun set strip! Well all sat down ordering drinks, joking, laughing, and just messing around.

We all drank, listen to the bands that we're playing but.. this one band caught my eye. "Bon Jovi" well that's cool, Tommy and Nikki are off somewhere, while Mick and I stayed as we watched the band set up.. but I noticed this guy.. he..he looked very.. beautiful.. the blonde curly hair, and those rosy cheeks, and those blue eyes... he looks like a... like a Prince.. a charm beautiful Prince.. I felt Mick looking at the Guitarist, which I knew what he was thinking about.. lord. But other then that we watched..

"Hello! Good evening. This is my band Bon Jovi, my name is Jon Bon Jovi! and this song is called.. Livin on a prayer!" I felt my heart beat like a mile! His voice was so soft, and sweet.. his smile is so adorable.. everything about him it's just.. enthusiastic.. but his name..

'Jon Bon Jovi..' they were stuck in my head ever since...just by hearing his voice in my head.. makes me weak.. and fall in love.. shit.. he started to sing, Mick once again focus on the Guitarist, and me? Focused on the most beautiful man.. I had ever seen.. the way he sings, dance, and his vibe.. it's just phenomenal

"Yo Vinny.. are you falling in love with him or what??" I heard Mick say, rolling my eyes. "Duh! His Fuckin beautiful!" I said, taking a sip from my Jack Daniels. I heard Mick giggling "I feel you.. I mean the Guitarist is very hot.." of course he'll fall for a Guitarist! Lord.. but anyways. My attention caught me hand to the singer.. as he finished finished signing, couldn't help myself but clap and smile! This was so so beautiful! Love the performance..

"Thank you! Thank you all! Well thank for you for the night! Have a good one!" He said. Smiling. As they walked off the stage. Mm.. I have no idea if I should talk to him.. - "hey! Vince why don't you go and buy him a drink? I mean I'm going to be with the handsome Guitarist" Mick smirks, I rolled my eyes "ugh fine.." I got up and started to walk towards to the bar..

Shit what if I mess up..? Or or.. ugh! "Hi! Need help with something?" I looked and saw him..

Shit.. it's..it's....

Jon Bon Jovi....