Chap II

I couldn't help it but just stare at him.. Fuck here he is talking to me.. the hell do I say? Or do?? "H-hi" I stuttered great... that was so so stupid! Jeez.. He just giggled and smiled ordering a drink, well at least his not judgy.. I took a sip from my drink. As I heard him.. "so.. you go here all times?" He looked at me with those blue eyes... I blushed softly. "Heh.. well not all times.. but uhm yes. Me and my pals we go to the bar at times and also perform too" I said.

Jon... or uh Jovi? I dunno what I should call him as.. "Uhm so what do I call you..?" I rubbed the back of my head, the kid looked at me as he giggled. Giving me a sweet smile. "Oh! You can call me Jon! I don't mind if you call me anything else" Jon smiled, I felt a grin grow m face.. "huh.. you don't mind if I call you anything else's hmm..?" I grinned, Jon twirled his hair. "Hmm.. no. I don't mind what you call me dear.."

I bit my bottom lip, as I leaned in closely but felt him stop me. Shit.. maybe I'm ruining it- "ah ah. Take it easy there rock star. I like guys that treat me like a prince, take me to dates, and take me seriously too.." Jon grins.. is he teasing me- cos if he is.. it's so fucking hot. "Huh.. is that so? Well get to know me.. and you'll see how of a gentleman I am, and how your going to fall for me when you see me treating you.. not like a prince...like a princess.." I smirked.

Jon blushed softly as he looks at me giggling. "Your so cute.. but I have to get going. Here's my number handsome." As I see him pulling out a piece of paper with his phone number, aww sweet! I got his phone number!! "Heh.. thank you lovely.." grabbing his hands, as I placed a soft kiss on top of his hand.. Jon blushed softly. Heh.. well at least I'm making him blush..

At least I made him blush which I find very very adorable.. Jon walked away as he waved to each other... shit am still here trying to hard to process that I got his phone number!. I mean it's cool and yeah, but- what am I supposed to do..?

I saw Tommy and Nikki walking where I was, but no sign of Mick.. probably with the guy he kept on eyeing. "Oh! Yo Vinny! Damn who gave you that number?? A sexy lady?" Tommy grinned, I rolled my eyes "no you idiot. Not a lady.. a guy. And he's smoking hot" I smirked. Both Tommy and Nikki looked amazed as they gave each other.. 'The Terrortwin look'. It's a hell when they do that look.

"What are you idiots thinking..?" I said with a warning tone.. "oh! Nothing our good dear friend! But.. who's the guy?" Nikki leaned over as he raised his eyebrows, shit if I don't tell them they're going to bother me.. "Uhm.. he name is.. Jon.." I said shyly. They smirked at each other.. well this is just a nighttime..

Pure nightmare