•𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠•

I would be really happy if you guys could give me some feedback about this story.

Now I'm sitting in front of my window just thinking about everything,
but I don't know what to do.
I grabbed my phone and as I was scrolling down the instagram there was a picture with Jun-Ho and some girl kissing.
So that means he was already seeing another girl when he was hanging out with me? Hm I need to move on, he doesn't deserve my tears or whatever.
This month was literally so wild for me, so much changed, like everything changed.
After like 15 minutes Yeonjun called and I told him everything about last night because obviously he was drunk as hell.
,,I knew it would happen some day and guess I was right like usual." He said confidently.
,,Yeah of course king Yeonjun is speaking." I laughed.
,,Hey by the way, do you know who's coming back to Seoul?" ,,And to school?" He asked.
,,Hmm no, why would I?" I responded.
,,Well it's Boram." He said.
,,Wha-?" ,,That Boram?" ,,Why?" ,,I thought she's never coming back." I was little freaked out.
,,Wait, why it is so bad?" He was confused.
,,Oh you don't know.... There's much history between us, she stole my whole choreography to some competition and now she's K-pop idol, she was also always trying to make my life a living hell and the worst thing she's Niki's ex but they're still very close." I said in one breath.
,,Oh girl, so your screwed?" He whispered.
,,Well if she's coming back then yes, I am." I said while biting my nails.
,,And... do you like him?" Yeonjun asked after a little break.
,,I-." Then I went silent because I didn't know what to say, do I like him?
,,Sorry, you don't need to answer, but in 10 years I'm coming to your wedding!" For a moment I thought he would be serious.
It was very long call so when it ended I decided to go on a walk with Coco.
As I was walking across the kitchen Kai stopped me.
,,Hey Kristinne?" ,,Would you do a one favor for your best brother?" He looked little stressed.
,,Well, I'm listening." I came to him.
,,You know tonight some friends are coming over and there's one girl, a good one don't worry, her name is Yoonah and I wanted to make a first good impression so I told them and her that I would cook whole dinner for them." ,,Could you help me?" He begged me.
,,You?" ,,Cook?" ,,Hmm I don't have some plans for today so why not, but you know one day you need to tell her that you're a very bad cook." I giggled.
,,Thanks sis!!" He stared jumping and than he gaved me a shopping list and money to buy food in a grocery store.
There were so many ingredients on this list so I went for a walk and then I went to the store right away.
As I was walking home it was actually so hard with two bags and Coco.
,,I'm home!" I tried to scream but I was out of breath so it sounded weird.
,,Okay let me help you." Kai took the bags and ran to the kitchen.
I changed my clothes to more comfortable ones and then we started.
Kai wanted to make sushi, tteokbokki, spicy noodles, galbi, dumplings and bulgogi, yeah that's too many!
,,Do you think we can make it all in 4 hours?" Kai asked.
,,Well we'll see what's in us." I crossed my arms.
We started with bulgogi and after like 20 minutes Kai get tired so he went to lay on couch.
Fortunately this dish wasn't that hard and it only took the 20 minutes.
As I started doing tteokbokki all alone I turn some music on and I was swinging to the beat.
It was fun.
,,It smells good." Someone said behind me.
,,Nishimura?" ,,How long are you standing there?" I almost had heart attack.
,,Mmm not long, maybe 10 minutes?" He smiled.
,,T-ten minutes?" ,,But what are you doing here?" I asked.
,,Well your brother invited me but now his sleeping on the couch, so don't you need some help?" He came closer.
,,If you're bad at cooking like Kai you can freely just find anything else to do." I said.
,,I'm taking bulgogi, maybe I'll surprise you." ,,By the way I like this outfit." He winked at me.
I look down at my clothes and I turned a little red.
As we were cooking we talked a lot about everything and to be honest we had much in common like passion for dance or bungeoppang hh.
,,Im done here." Niki took out the bulgogi and it smelled amazing.
,,Wow, I didn't expect you're so good cook." I smiled.
,,Cooking brings me peace, it's like my hidden talent haha." He smiled back.
I was literally so amazed by that.
Then he was just watching me closely while I was still cooking.
As I was reaching for some salt I cannot grab it because it was too high for me.
,,Wait, I'll get it." He reached for the salt and our faces almost touched, we were just standing here looking at each other little awkwardly.
,,Hey, am I interrupting something?" Kai came to the kitchen.

—The eyes are useless when the mind is blind—

My comfy cooking clothes:

Galbi:

Bulgogi:

Bulgogi:

Dumplings:

Dumplings:

Tteokbokki:

Tteokbokki: