40

"Get the fuck away from my wife before ill kill you." Mattheos voice says, and I turn around, seeing him and my best friends ready with their wands towards my father.

"Stop, dont hurt him." I stand in front of my father, and the three guys stare at me in shock.

"Dais... what the fuck are you doing? He tried to take you away, and he took Stella," I shake my head. He didn't do that, none of it. I know my father, and I know the truth after everything he told me.

"No, he didn't. I promise I will tell you everything, just dont hurt him. We know where Stella is. He is on our side." They put their wands down, but Mattheo still glares at my father. He knows my story better than anyone.

"Mattheo, this is Selius, my father. Dad, this is Mattheo." I say, and Mattheo interrupts me.

"Her husband," my father nods towards Mattheo and moves closer to the guys.

"You are the men who took care of my daughter." He looks back at me, and I look down. '

"Well, you weren't exactly there to do it," Theo mumbles, and I bite my lip.

"Do you know where Stella is?" Draco asks, and my father looks over at him. Draco knows my father very well, at least from our childhood. "I know where she is. But she is not alone." I nod.

"There are at least five death eaters down there with her. And they know we are coming. They want the riddle DNA to well... Get Voldemort back." Mattheo stares at me with fear in his eyes.

"How do we know that we can trust him," Mattheo asks, glaring at my father, and I bite my lip.

"Because in the end, he is my father, and I trust him." My father looks at me. I know he regrets what he did to my mother and me. This is his chance to prove that he really regrets it.

"If Daisy trusts him, so do I," Draco says, smiling at me, and I smile.

"Then what is the plan?" Mattheo asks to frown.

"We have to fight them. But, first, get Stella back so they can't hurt her." They all nod in agreement, and Theo looks scared.

His daughter's life is in this game. I would be terrified if it was Lilah. I'm already terrified because of Stella.

"Dais, you should stay up here," Mattheo says, grabbing my hand, and I shake my head.

"No, you guys need my help and-" he stares at me with fear.

"And you are not going to give your DNA to them. I won't let that happen, Mattheo. You need me there." He gulps and nods slowly.

"But if something happens, then you run." I nod slowly.

"Then we all run." He nods.

"I won't let anything happen to her," my father says to Mattheo, and Mattheo looks up at him, still not knowing if he can trust him.

"I sure hope so because if you do. Then it will be the last thing you do." My father nods.

"You care about my daughter. I'm thankful." Mattheo glares.

"She is my fucking wife. She is the mother of my children. To say that I care is an understatement. I fucking love her." I smile and hold his hand.

"Let's go and save Stella." They all nod.

S T E L L A
The room is dark, and I see at least two people with masks staring at me. "They will come to save me, and when they do, they will fucking kill you." I spit out, and they smirk at me.

"I sure hope they come. I'm not really feeling seeing you die yet." Yet, the word freaks me out, and I gulp. I hope they come. They better come. One of them is about to walk up to me as he falls to the ground bloody, and I look around the room.

"Call the master. They are here." One of the death-eaters screams and runs up to me.

"You have two seconds to walk away from her before you end up with your friend," a familiar voice says, and I smile. My father. The death eater holds up his wand, and I look around the room. My father walks closer to us, and the death eater is about to throw him a spell when a knife hits him in the back. A woman with dark hair and a knife in her hand stands beside me, smirking. Aunt Daisy. I look confused around. Are they all here?

"Daisy..." I whisper, and she is quick to help me get up from this chair.

"It's okay, honey. We are here now." She helps me free and pulls me closer to her chest.

"Stand close to me, okay?" I nod and gulp before we see more death eaters. Mattheo and Draco fight as my father runs over to us.

"Stella, are you okay?" He holds my cheeks, and I nod slowly.

"I'm okay," he pulls me into a hug and leaves a kiss on top of my head.

"Stay close to us, okay? We are getting you out of here," I watch people fly all over the room, bloody and dead. I look at aunt Daisy to see her scared face. She is just as frightened as I am. Yet she is here to save me.

Damon - Lilah
Damon
Lil? I heard you scream
Are you ok?
LIL?
Don't make me kick the door

Lilah
I'm sorry
I had a nightmare
Or a napmare

Damon
U fucking scared me
Open the door

Lilah
I'm ok Damon

Damon
are u naked?

Lilah
Uh no?

Damon
Then why won't you open the door?

Lilah
I've cried

Damon
goddamn it Lil
I'm your boyfriend

Lilah
hmm?

Damon
I mean
We're something?

Lilah
I'm kidding
I think?
Ok the door is open

Damon
thank u

——-
M A T T H E O
A man I recognise very well from my childhood stands before me.

"If it isn't Riddle junior," I freeze at the name. I would rather die than have that nickname. I'm nothing like my father, nothing.

"Nathaniel," I glare at him, holding my wand towards him.

"You won't win this. Give up." I smirk and walk around the room.

"Your father would be very disappointed with you. You know what? He can tell you himself when we get him here." I feel my blood boiling. My father is not coming back.

"I'm not alone," I say, and he laughs.

"Of course not. However, your wife and friends are safe. That's another question." I look around the room only to see that death eaters are around me with each of them in their hands. I meet Daisy's gaze.

"Let them go, now," I say to Nathaniel, but he only shrugs.

"I assume you have heard about your father?" He asks me and walks over to a table, grabbing something in his hands. They stole it from the ministry. They have one chance to use my blood to get Voldemort to be alive again, one chance.

"You were very fond of making deals as a child. Do you remember?" I glare at him, holding my wand, ready to kill him as I get the chance. But if I did it, they would kill the others. I can't risk that.

"What do you want?" He turns around with the box in his hands.

"You, your blood." I hear Daisy scream, but they are quick to silence her.

"Let her go. Let them all go." Nathaniel smirks and shakes his head.

"Your blood and they will all leave." I look back at Daisy, who shakes her head with tears. This won't stop if I give them my blood, the dark lord will come back, and my family will be in danger. But if I dont do it, then I might lose her... All of them.

"Do we have a deal, Mr Riddle?" I look back at my friends, who shake their heads, and I look back at Nathaniel.

"We have a deal."