01|02

Maehla sat in her chambers taking off her jewellery after sending the ravens to Dragonstone.

It had been the first note she had written to Jace in a year. After her and Aemond put their differences aside and got closer together, she stopped talking to her nephew.

And she felt guilty because of it.

As she looked up into her mirror she saw Aemond trying to quietly close the passageway behind him, in an attempt to sneak up on her.

Maehla looked back down to pretend she didn't see him and stood up, still avoiding looking at him, and began to take the golden chain of from around her waist, placing it on the table.

Then moving onto the green cords at the back of her dress, untying the top one, then turning her head slightly.

"Are you going to help, or just stand there gawking?"

Aemond walked over and began to unlace the rest of the dress carefully.

Maehla began to inhale deeply as he slid the dress off her shoulders and down her arms, revealing her chest to the cold air.
Aemond moved her silver hair away from her neck and placed his hands on her waist as he got closer behind her to kiss her neck. Each kiss was more passionate than the last.

She leant her head back onto his shoulder as his lips moved into the nape of her neck.

"Aemond..."

"Shhh."

Maehla turned in his grasp to face him, "You're soo beautiful."

She smirked slightly and reached behind his head to undo the leather strap of his eyepatch. She took it off and let it fall to the floor looking back up at him to see his sapphire eye, "As are you."

Those three words were like a trigger for Aemond, as he leaned forward to kiss her. She kissed him back and felt his tongue graze her bottom lip.

Their tongues tied together, and Maehla began to undo the clasps of Aemonds leather jacket as he began to walk towards the bed, never breaking contact.

Finally getting the jacket off, she fell backwards onto her covers and propped herself up on her elbows as she watched him reach below his undershirt and take it off with one fast motion.
She looked at his toned body then back to his face to see him smirking at her as she moved further up the bed.

He followed after her and got to the point where he was hovering above her.
Maehlas dress still came up above her hips, and he noticed. So began to leave a trail of kisses down her navel. When he got to the dress, he moved it further down inch by inch, making sure to not miss any part of her.

Then he stopped.

She lifted her head from her pillow to see his eye fixated on her lower stomach, where she bore the scar he gave her.

It wasn't pretty. It was jagged and raised, and at least five inches in length.
"Aemond...? Aemo-"

He cut her off by standing up abruptly, backing away from the bed.

"I can't..."

Maehla got up from where she was lying and pulled up her dress to cover herself. She reached towards him, but he moved away quickly, "Why? Why didn't you tell me how bad it was!"

She flinched at his raised voice and also cringed from the word 'bad'.

"I did this to you, and you act like it's okay."

"It was an accident. Like I said, I forgave you years ago, Aemond."

"It wasn't meant to be you. That attack was for that bastard, not you. Why did you have to stand in front of him?"