Warnings and characters

-This story is a bl(boys love aka boy x Boy)if you don't like that please leave
-all of the characters in this story are made up characters they don't exist
-there is gonna be swearing
-sometimes my lines dont make sense and im sorry for that im just a beginner so please be patient with me
-critisism is needed you can critisize my work please it will help me in the future

Info you need to know before you read:
This is set in a world where there are creatures mixed with humans there are common creatures:dog/human cat/human bunny/human hamster/human.

There are also rare creatures: panda/human alphaCat/human AlphaDog/human.

There are also legendary creatures:wolf/human albinoWolf/human AlphaWolf/human Dragon/human Albinoalphawolf/human Unicorn/human Starwolf/human demon/human vampire/human angel/human

But there is the rarest spieciea only 1 of them comes every 10'000'000 years.... The human. But civilization dosent know that so ,creature/humans think that humans are just below common disgraces and useless. There is one more creature that is really really rare one in 100'000'000 humans are hybrids hybrids are creatures that are made of more than 1 creature like wolf albino/human + cat/human just that is already really rare.
Most humans get their creatures at a young age mostly at 4 years old but there are some cases where it was late. like there was a ancient history book that stated that 100'000'000 years ago there was a human that got a hybird power at the age of 16 so i guess anything is possible.

Name:fushi hakiokoAge:15Occupation's:part time worker,student ,loner in schoolFamily:poor/ish family ,he needs to work part time to support his family, his family is mean to him and physically abusive father and mother because his sister is a brat...

Name:fushi hakioko
Age:15
Occupation's:part time worker,student ,loner in school
Family:poor/ish family ,he needs to work part time to support his family, his family is mean to him and physically abusive father and mother because his sister is a brat and she gets everything she wants (because she's the younger one)
Creature:Human
Mbti:infj(introvert ,intuitive ,feeling and judging personality)
Personality: judging but dosent say it out loud,quite and sometimes kind

Facts:he gets bullied by his classmates at school because he's a human and he gets taken advantage of because of his kind nature, his eyes are actually red but he hides them with contact lenses because he just thinks it's not special.

Name:Haru TakashiAge:16Occupation/s:student ,king of the schoolFamily:rich family, noble family ,respected family ,demon clan Creature:demon/humanMbti: Enfj (extrovert ,intuitive,feeling and judging)Personality:Mean if he's annoyed, gets angry eas...

Name:Haru Takashi
Age:16
Occupation/s:student ,king of the school
Family:rich family, noble family ,respected family ,demon clan
Creature:demon/human
Mbti: Enfj (extrovert ,intuitive,feeling and judging)
Personality:Mean if he's annoyed, gets angry easily,is nice when you get to know him
Facts: everyone is scared of him in school if he goes in to the school building his minions run to him and then everyone makes way for him

Name:Arisa Hakioko (fushi's sister)Age:13 Occupation:studentFamily:poor/ish, but she gets everything she wants in her family (that's why they're poor In The first place)Creature:cat/humanMbti:enfp (extrovert intuitive feeling and perceiving)Person...

Age:13
Occupation:student
Family:poor/ish, but she gets everything she wants in her family (that's why they're poor In The first place)
Creature:cat/human
Mbti:enfp (extrovert intuitive feeling and perceiving)
Personality:bratty ,cocky ,mean to only her brother (and sometimes her parents)
Facts:she is popular in school(she goes to the same school as fushi) no one knows that fushi is her sister because she said to fushi that she will complain to her parents about him if he tells someone he is her sister.

Name:Arisa Hakioko (fushi's sister)Age:13 Occupation:studentFamily:poor/ish, but she gets everything she wants in her family (that's why they're poor In The first place)Creature:cat/humanMbti:enfp (extrovert intuitive feeling and perceiving)Person...

Name: Nero kiroshi
Age:15
Occupation/s:student haru's minion/friend
Family:wealthy but don't spend a lot of time on him.
Creature:cat/human
Mbti:enfp(just like arisa)
Personality:outgoing energetic and nice/ish
Fact:he was lonely until he met haru he was a Infp before but he changed because of haru.

Name:haruka TakashiOccupation/s:Student , harus sister ,and fushis only friend (in the future)Family:wealthy well known ,good reputation demon clan Creature:demon:human Mbti:infp Personality:nice and  caring Fact :unlike haru she is an outcast and...

Name:haruka Takashi
Occupation/s:Student , harus sister ,and fushis only friend (in the future)
Family:wealthy well known ,good reputation demon clan
Creature:demon:human
Mbti:infp
Personality:nice and  caring
Fact :unlike haru she is an outcast and no one really likes her (this is one of the reasons that she's friends with fushi)

I hope you enjoy this story <3 let's beginnn!!!!