Winter delight

(It was Christmas break and while many students got to be home for the holidays, for the students of U.A. They had to spend their Christmas break at the dorms due to speculation that one of the students is a traitor.)
Mina:
Uhhh, I'm so bored.
Ochaco:
You've said it.
Kirishima:
Wish we could at least visit our parents for the day at least. (Kirishima said as he and the others noticed that Momo was pacing back and forth.)
Bakugo:
Quit pacing ponytail!!!!
Momo:
Sorry it's just I put in a request for....
Mina:
Your boyfriend to come over? (Mina said as the rest of 1-A looked and wondered if it was true.)
Momo:
*sigh* Yes it's for my boyfriend.
Toru:
Are we gonna me....
Momo:
NO!!! (Momo said just as Aizawa walked into the dorms.)
Aizawa:
Greetings brats, Momo come with me please. (Aizawa and Momo went to the other end of the common area to talk in private.) Now regarding your request.
(Momo froze fearing that her request would be denied.)
Aizawa:
Nezu said that he can come over and spend the night here.
Momo:
Woohoo!!! (Momo shouted causing Aizawa to look at her weird.) Sorry.
Aizawa:
However I'd like to meet him first and interrogate him.
Momo:
Huh?! Why?
Aizawa:
It's just to be on the safe side just in case he might be the traitor. Even though he doesn't have a quirk it's just to be safe.
Momo:
Alright I'll let him know.
Aizawa:
Thank you, and I promise I'm only interrogating him I'm not gonna force him to take the fall, k? (Aizawa said as Momo nodded her head.)
(After Momo gave him the details about be interrogated by her home room teacher, Izuku headed to U.A. After school with Chuck tagging along.)
Izuku:
You know Chuck I could go by myself.
Chuck:
No can do greenie, you worked all of my shifts and besides having me work your shifts isn't enough. Besides it's the least I can do is come for moral support. (Chuck said as he smirked at Izuku who gave a faint smile back.) Besides there's no way that you could be this traitor they talk about.
Izuku:
What makes you say that?
Chuck:
You'd be dead. (Chuck said calmly as Izuku then stopped in his tracks.) Because I would've killed you.
(Izuku then remembered that Chuck's dad was a vigilante simply know as the marauder and he was know for savagely killing criminals and villains with a knife.) So I think you're good.
(The two men were met at the gate entrance by Aizawa who from his appearance he looked like he needed sleep.)
Aizawa:
Greetings Midoriya, and you are sir?
Chuck:
Chuck Ryan sir, I'm a co worker of greenie here. (Chuck said as he tussled Izuku's hair.)
Aizawa:
Ok thank you for coming anyway Midoriya I'm just gonna ask you some questions and do a background check on you after that you'll be cleared to come visit on Christmas Eve and stay Christmas Day. But if I see you do anything suspicious I won't hesitate to deal with you.
(Once inside the school, the background check comes back showing that izuku is quirk less and has no connection to or with the League of Villains. Then they proceed to interrogate Izuku, with the proof being that Izuku's school was nowhere near any villain activity.)
(In the hallway.)
Izuku:
Calm down mom there talking about it now. I'll let you know I promise. (Izuku said as Aizawa walked out of the office.)
Aizawa:
Alright Mr. Midoriya. I'll see you on Christmas Eve.
Izuku:
Oh thank you sir.
Aizawa:
Try to be here before the students come back from buying what they need for the meals.
Izuku:
Thank you again.
Aizawa:
Your welcome.
(It was the day that izuku was supposed to go to the school, he and Chuck went a jewelry store real quick to pick up Momo's gift.)
Izuku:
Wait here for me.
(Izuku said as he went inside the building. Couple of minutes later Izuku returned with small black bag.)
Izuku:
K, let's go.
Chuck:
Says what's in the bag?
Izuku:
Momo's gift.
(The two then headed towards the school. Meanwhile at a grocery store Class 1-A we're out shopping for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinner with Momo being distracted by an elderly couple holding hands as they walked inside the store.)
Ochaco:
Momo you ok?
Momo:
Hmmm? Oh yes I'm fine.
Ochaco:
Worried about your boyfriend?
Momo:
Is it that obvious. (Momo said as Ochaco nodded her head yes.) Aizawa hasn't said anything to me since that day Izuku was interrogated.
Jiro:
I'm sure everything went fine.
(Jiro said as Momo gave a light smile towards her friend.)
(As class 1-A finished there shopping, Izuku made it to class 1-A's dorms where Aizawa was waiting for him with a little girl with pale blue grey hair was standing next to him.
Aizawa:
Greetings Midoriya.
Izuku:
Greetings to you as well sir.
Aizawa:
You made it just in time, I just got a text from one of the students saying that they just finished shopping . (Aizawa said as the little girl walked towards Izuku and then grabbed his hand and squeezes it but nothing happened.)
Izuku:
Ummm is something wrong?
Eri:
I can't sense your quirk.
Aizawa:
That's because he doesn't have one.
Eri:
You don't? (Eri asked as Izuku nodded his head.) is that even possible?
Aizawa:
Yep, about twenty percent are born without quirks.
Eri:
Does that make you sad?
Izuku:
No not really. (Izuku said as he gave Eri a faint smile.)
Aizawa:
Alright you better head inside before they come back.
(As the students make it back home, Momo comes through the door first and heads up to her room to see if Izuku was there only to see her belongings.)
Momo:
I guess they wouldn't let him come. (Momo said as tears started forming in her eyes.)
Eri:
Who couldn't come? (Eri asked as Momo turned around to see Eri being held by Izuku.)
Izuku:
Hi.
Momo:
Zuzu!!! (Momo shouted as she ran towards him and hugged his neck before kissing him on the cheek.) I but how?
Izuku:
Well I passed the background check and the interrogation went smoothly since I didn't have a quirk.
Momo:
Why didn't he tell me?
Aizawa:
It's called a Christmas gift for a reason. (Aizawa said as he was standing right behind before closing the door.) Merry Christmas Yaoyorozu.
Momo:
Merry Christmas to you too sir.
(And thus the Christmas Eve party went well as the rest of class 1-A we introduced to Izuku, with Mina and Toru asking him a million questions. As soon as the party died down, it was just Izuku and Momo in the common area with Eri laying on Momo's lap.)
Momo:
She's like an angel
Izuku:
She seemed to have been through a lot. (Izuku said as he pointed to her arms.)
Momo:
Yeah poor thing.
Izuku:
Ready for your gift?
Momo:
A gift for me? (Momo asked as Izuku went behind the Christmas tree and pulled out a small black bag.)
Izuku:
K close your eyes.
(Momo closed her eyes and waited until Izuku told her to open her eyes. Momo opened her eyes to see Izuku down on one knee.)
[Alright everybody that's it for part six so I hope you all enjoyed it, the picture is from anime pop heart until next time.]