The seperation.

There were two siblings named Lumine and Aether. Ever since birth they were together. Lumine, even though she's a couple seconds older than Aether. She acts like the complete opposite of Aether, most of the time she acts like it she's a rebellious child. And on the other hand we have Aether, he's nice and loving caring boy BUT do not get too carried away by his charms. He'll surprise you with some interesting nasty tricks he has underneath his sleeves, he's in secret very cold hearted.

You might think that no one and nothing would be able to separate them, right? Well then would u believe me that it already has happened?

Once on a boring cold night, they have received a letter. As Aether was still sleeping while Lumine still being wide awake. She has walked up to the front door to grab the letter she has heard some soft sounds coming from outside. She decided to wait before taking the letter. An hour has passed, she thought it would be save to take the letter now. She was walking slowly to the letter. And as she grabbed the letter she went back to her room where Aether was peacefully sleeping. She has noticed Aether has disappeared she thought of him going to the toilet, she calmly sat down at her desk and tried to quietly open up the letter. And when she finally opened up the letter she suddenly heard her brother say behind her:

"Lumi, what are you doing at this hour, receiving letters from your loved ones?"

"No way Aether! we just received a letter from a person, maybe more than JUST one."

Lumine decided to continue opening the letter up and read out loud what it says:

"Dear beloved twins,
The Celestial Government and the Archon's heard some quite interesting stories about you. And now that we have finally found out your location and looks, there is no way of trying to get out of this situation. You both have chosen to be helping us fight. You may be wondering who we are, we are part of a "Survival" group game. You both will be selected at two different "places" but keep in mind, one of you is evil and will act like an villain while the other one is not and is the so called hero for others. Your trials will begin at different places. We want to see Lumine in Khanrei'ah City and Aether at Mondstad City. If the both of you won't come you'll b-"

The rest of the words were covered in bl00d, Lumine looked horrified at the letter and Aether remaind silent thinking about what they should do to get out of the situation. After a while of silence Lumine said:

"Aether, i don't think, no I mean we should NOT play this game of theirs at all.. I think it's actually written by the Celestial Government."

"Lumine does it look like we have any other choice. We must do this game of theirs for the sake of our lives!"

"This will be a dangerous game, are you sure you want to play and come out alive from it?"

"Don't worry Lumi, we will be reunited."

After Aether said those things he has decided to pack up his things right away. Lumine however decided to tried to re-read the letter. And when she turned the paper around, she was speechless after what she saw. She couldn't help but feel anger afterwards. The note said:

"The one who named has the given name Lumine is the evil person in this story. You guys must NEVER be family like you has used to be. If the both of you reunite before finishing all your tasks the both of your lives will be eliminated sooner.

— The Celestial Government."

Lumine has decided to not tell Aether. Lumine didn't want to hurt his feelings or make him search for her on purpose. She has decided to pack her things aswell as fast as she could and leave as soon as possible. She wanted to take the motorcycle to get there fast. But when she looked outside for a split second she saw people waiting at the front door. She gave Aether a signal that there are people outside. They both took their stuff and stood at the front door, they both trembled when they say all the 7 nations archons standing at their front doors place. What was this meet up suppose to mean?

"Lumine if something bad happens to the both of us just please know, i do truly love you no matter what."

"Aether i also love you-"

As lumine was about to finish that sentence they heard people screaming their names to hurry up and get the hell out. And as the both of them came out of the house they all saw 8 different people. They recognised 4 out of the 8 the other 4 are still confusing. They saw Barbatos, Morax, Beelzebul and Kusanali.

"Aether..! It's been a couple years now hasn't it? I've missed you best bud!"

Barbatos yelled out.

"Could you act at least normal for one second dear Barbatos, you'll scare our test subjects."

Morax scolded him.

"The least the two of you can do is act polite to him, I am sorry about them dear ! Just ignore them they're quite a lot to handle."

Beelzebub said.

"I assume you are the saviour of our lands, the strong and mighty fighter."

Kusanali said happily.

"What do you mean by that?"

Aether asked quite innocently,
Barbatos and Morax quickly glanced over to him and Barbatos putted an arm on him and walked him over to his car.

"It's nothing you should worry about dear friend."

And so that was how Aether was taken by Barbatos and had to watch Lumine getting taken away by a whole different group, they didn't look like any archon type. As she looked up she saw a person who she may have seen before in her life, she decided remained silent for now. But the person in question had quite interesting suit, he had white hair and blue eyes with the namecard "Dainsleif".

"Now wait a minute... i didn't agree with this!? IF I FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET MY SISTER BACK YOU ALL WILL REGRET IT!"

Aether loudly screamed before he was taken away in a black limousine with the Archon of Delusion AND Anemo.

"and as for the rest of the story, why don't we Take a further look at it? But first we must let you, the dear reader, need to learn a little more about our world."