The Element, Anemo Chapter I. (Aether's POV)

"You might wonder what the elements mean in our world right?"

Barbatos looked over to Aether waiting for his respond but he doesn't say anything.

"I'll assume yes but at least don't give me that deadly glare of yours, it's terrifying."

"Anemo is that they do in fact posses a power but.. They're task is the simplest one of them all, they'll need to backstab everyone. They are in fact forced to tell every single thing they know from other people of other nations to their own Archon's. As example Jean knows a secret that Ayato told her she needs to say it ASAP to Barbatos, also known as me BUT if they work for Morax, Beelzebul and ect they'll sadly need to tell their own archon. They are all connected to with one and others visions but besides that they all aren't really family from each other, you know?"

Barbatos simply tried to explain towards him.

"I only know the details of the elemental vision I control over, you have to ask the other details from the other Archons whenever you see them okay?"

He putted his right hand inside of his suit jacket to pull out a phone for Aether.

"Here take this, you'll receive messages from this phone! And it seems like you've already received one from the Governement."

Barbatos slowly pushed the phone towards Aether, Aether had hesitated for a second before grabbing the phone and clicking on the message he has gotten from the Governement.

"Dear Aether, it's a pleasure to be working with you in this game. You will switch elements until you have reached the end of the game, okay?

From your Celestial Government."

Aether sighed while looking at the message, he was so focused on it that he almost forgot that the car he was sitting in. He was supposed to be going to Mondstad the city of Freedom but is Mondstad really a city of freedom he questioned himself before asking Barbatos a couple questions.

"Hey Barbatos.. you don't use the same name in Mondstad than you use in serious meetings right?"

"Why are you asking me these kind of questions? Aren't you more interested in something else! But yes i cannot deny your statement, I do infact use a different name. Wanna hear it?"

"I would love to hear it."

"Okay say it with me!!"

"V-e-n-t-i"

"Venti.. That's quite an interesting name you chose from. Why did you pick that one specifically?"

"I thought it sounded cute! There's no history behind it."

"Are you sure? Because the name Venti has been mentioned in a couple history books from what I can remember."

"Well I probably have nothing to do with it~"

"Oh really! Than you should know which Venti I'm talking about right? The Venti who absolutely did nothing for his BELOVED followers."

"..."

"And did you know that he also had the official name Barbatos? What a coincidence don't you think? I personally think that Venti is the same as you."

"Are you trying to piss me of right nowp?"

Venti quickly asked with a hint of quite annoyance, he glared at Aether for a second before smiling and continuing the topic at hand.

"I am just kidding! You should've seen your face, you looked so scared !! It was a cute sight to see."

Aether looked away from with quite "relive" in his face to make Barbatos, also known as Venti, think he was scared of him while he's actually not. He just wanted to provoke him a little and push him around a little for "fun" just because he is bored of hearing Venti's crazy stories of how he almost got attacked by many archons but yet eventually he has fallen asleep in a deep slumber. He has open his eyes very slowly just to see himself drowning underwater, he did not try to swim up or do anything to keep himself "alive" before he closed his eyes for the last time he can hear someone call out his name.

"Aether!"

"..."

"Aether, stay strong and wait for me."

"I'll wait for you."

"You're such a kind brother towards me, you know that?"

"Do you think that.. Sister?"

"Aether I am s-"

Before he could hear the person's reply that came in his dream Venti was trying to shake him awake form his dream.

"Aether we have arrived in Mondstad you have to wake up NOW!!"

"So.. it's time huh?"