DAY 2

DAY 2

Date: Feb 4

Emotion: Bored nothing to do give me something to do I hate this

Dear diary,

I have been inside. All. Day.

With absolutely nothing to do.

I hate that The Man gave me this book to write in, because 20 days seems like a lot to write about. Looking at it now, it feels like I'm going to be writing for an eternity before I'll be done with the stupid assignment. I know I'm not going to get used to it; this is a nuisance. And what did The Man even think I was going to write about? How much it sucks to be in here? How badly I want to get out? Or maybe about the fact that my feelings don't ever really change, because I'm always bored?

It's not like I have much of a choice on what to do! Nothing I can do here to keep myself entertained!

Hey The Man!

You want to know how I feel? You want me to write down all the mushy stuff I don't tell you when I meet with you? You want a glimpse into how I think?

Sure!

Have it all!

I'M BORED.

That's it, that's all you're getting. Because that's the only thing I feel lately.  ̶A̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶l̶o̶a̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶  Don't be expecting any variety here! Because it simply. Isn't. Coming.

Someone please.. I'm begging you. Give me something to do. Occupy me. I̶'̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶

I'll make up my own entertainment if I have to.

Maybe then The Man will have something worthwhile to read.

Signed,

Why do I even have to sign this?? This is stupid.