1 - Hired

Bucciarati sat down at the table, quickly organizing them. Another kid, Giorno Giovanna to be exact, was transferring to his daycare; which, on any other occasion would've been wonderful if not for the fact that he now had to hire an assistant. Setting Giorno's information down, he grabbed the stack of applications and scanned through them. His good friend Polpo had already interviewed them, so he just had to read their answers. He immeadiately exiled a few out simply because they looked like serial killers on the loose. This left only two people: an 18 year old named Koichi Hirose, or a 21 year old named Leone Abbacchio. He ended up choosing the latter option, as he wasn't sure if he trusted a (basically) teenager to take care of small children.

He briskly typed up an email to inform Abbacchio that he was hired before closing the laptop and going to check on the children.

"Bucciarati, come play with us!"
"Mr. Bucciarati, make Mista stop shooting me with a gun!"
"Bucciarati! I'm hungry!"
Bruno ran around the room, trying to cater to the needs of all the toddlers surrounding him. "Fugo, put down that fork! Narancia didn't do anything- NARANCIA PUT DOWN THE KNIFE!"

The black-haired man quickly scooped up Narancia, still making sure to hold him far enough away so as not to accidentally get cut or stabbed.
"Narancia, where did you even get that knife?!"
The little boy kicked his legs and arms, trying to get out of his daycare mom's strong grip. "Fugo's so mean!"
Bucciarati sighed. "Fugo, Narancia's trying his best, okay? Remember, if you're angry, walk out of the situation and take three deep breaths."
The blond boy kicked at the floor, nodding bitterly. "Sorry, Mr. Bruno."
Bucciarati smiled slightly. "It's okay Fugo, but you should be apoligizing to Narancia, not me. And Narancia, you should be apologizing to Fugo as well."

Fugo shuffled his feet, sliding to face Narancia. "I'm sorry. I didn't really call you the I-word. I was just ma-"
"BUCCIARATI!!! DOPPIO'S GONNA DIE!"
"I'll be right back, you two. Don't get in any trouble."

Bucciarati ran over to the living room, where he saw Doppio collapsed on the floor. Trish leaned over him with tears in her eyes, trying to shove a napkin up the latter's nose. The daycare mom leaned over, pushing Trish to the side. "H-He's okay, isn't he?!" asked Trish, wiping her eyes. Bucciarti smiled softly. "Yes, he's fine. It's just a nosebleed."
"So he won't die?"
"No, he won't. Doppio, can you sit up for me?"
The pink-haired boy sniffled slightly before taking his hands off his head and lifting himself up. Bucciarati patted his head gingerly. "There, there. It's okay. Now, I need you to do something so you can feel better."
Doppio nodded feebly.
"Copy me."

Bucciarati pinched the bridge of his nose. "Just do this for now. And I know it's tempting to get tissue and put it up your nose, but that doesn't work very well. Can you stand up?"
"Y-Yeah...I think."

Doppio slowly crawled onto his feet and stood up, trembling. Bucciarati placed his hand on Doppio's back to support him. "We're just going to the bathroom, okay?"
Then, to Trish "Can you go get some ice for your brother?"

The black-haired male walked Doppio over to the bathroom and sat him down on the edge of the tub.
"Alright Doppio, just keep on doing that, okay?"
Doppio nodded, continuing to pinch the bridge of his nose. "Just come back out once the bleeding stops, and if you need anything Trish is right there and I'm not too far away." said Bucciarati, beckoning towards Doppio's sister who was now next to them.
Doppio nodded again, though this time while smiling a bit. Bucciarati smiled back at the boy, patting his head softly.

Bucciarati headed back towards the living room, ready to confiscate Mista's gun, but luckily he had stopped shooting Ghiacchio; the latter was now sat comfortably next to Melone, watching as Melone played on his Fisher Price laptop. Bucciarati sighed contentedly, shaking his head softly. It always amused him how Melone could immeadiately calm Ghiacchio down.

"Alright everyone, naptime!"
The small party in the living room all groaned, with the exception of Pesci who loudly cheered. "Prosciutto, can you gather the rest?" asked Bucciarati. He often relied on Prosciutto to do small tasks such as that, as he was one of the mature kids.

All the children were soon rounded up, and Bucciarati was at work setting up all the beds (with a little help from Fugo, may I add).

Finally setting down in the center of all the children he yawned, and all the kids giggled. As much as he himself wanted to just lay down and sleep, he had paperwork to attend to, in addition to having to sing them all a lullaby.

He was about to start tucking them in when Mista's hand shot in the air.
"Yes, Guido?
"I have to pee."
Bucciarati stifled a laugh and nodded. "Of course. Just try not to be too loud."

Mista nodded and got up before immeadiately tripping on his pillow, causing another bout of giggles. Bruno got up as well, deciding to go ahead and put them to sleep. He cleared his throat before starting to sing:

"Ninna nanna, ninna oh
Questo bimbo a chi lo dò?
Ninna nanna, ninna oh
Questo bimbo a chi lo dò?

Se lo dò alla befana
se lo tiene una settimana
Se lo dò all'uomo nero
se lo tiene un anno intero

Se lo dò al lupo bianco
se lo tiene tanto tanto
Ninna nanna, nanna fate
Il mio bimbo addormentate."

Mista was now back, holding a cup of orange juice. Bucciarati raised and eyebrow and Mista smiled sheepishly before setting the cup next to Narancia. Bucciarati's heart swelled with pride that the boys cared for each other so much. He continued to sing as he tucked the little blanket around Mista's sleeping body.

"Ninna nanna, ninna oh
Questo bimbo a chi lo dò?
Ninna nanna, ninna oh
Questo bimbo a chi lo dò?

Se lo dò alla befana
se lo tiene una settimana
Se lo dò all'uomo nero
se lo tiene un anno intero

Se lo dò al lupo bianco
se lo tiene tanto tanto
Ninna nanna, nanna fate
Il mio bimbo addormentate."

He gave Trish and Doppio as they walked into the room a small kiss on their head before standing up to look fondly at all the kids. When they weren't fighting each other, they were absolutely adorable. Bruno hoped Abbacchio would think that too.