Chapter Two

Hogwarts bullies
I woke up the next morning and forgot where I was. I collected all my items into my trunk and changed into the sweatpants and baggy Tshirt I would be wearing on the train ride so that I am comfortable and that I can sleep. I finally remember the number of turns I take on the road to kings cross as I live about a street away. I see people running at the wall and follow suit with my tattered trunk dragging in the floor behind me. I get to the other side of the wall and immediately get on the train not wanting to bump into any of the school bullies. I find an empty compartment and wonder why my feet were cold. God damn it! I forgot to put my shoes on, they must be in my trunk. I reach up to my trunk and grab the nearest pair of shoes which coincidentally were a pair of brown ugg boots. I pull them on and think about how it's owl year for me next year. I really hope I can remember the right spell. I sit and think for a while before THEY enter my compartment. And by they I mean the meanest of mean girls, Jenna and Jada Luxembourg. They are beyond the worst along with a Slytherin boy named Draco Malfoy.
"Oh look it's little miss forgetful." Says Jada
"What's wrong? Forgotten something?" Says Jenna who laughs but I guess it's more of a cackle really.
"Leave me alone." I say bravely
"Or what? You'll remember something about yourself at us?" Says Jada
"no." I say but Jenna pulls my hair, hard.
"Listen here you little Ravenclaw, I may not be in your house but I know so much about you that your memory capacity will not be able to contain it. I can hurt you so much that you will beg me to stop it. Now are we clear?" She says in a low voice
"yes."
"Yes what?"
"Yes ma'am." I say defeated and she smiles
"I thought you knew your place." She says and let's go of my hair. "Have fun this year, Hughes. it may just be your last." Says Jenna and they both leave the compartment. I hate them so much but I will probably forget parts of this meeting within the next two weeks, it's what happens I guess. I curl up on my seat and just wait for the rest of the journey to Hogwarts to....what's the word?.... End? Maybe? Anyway I'm sure you get what I mean.