💙

I think this is a tad suggestive So if ur uncomfortable with that pls ignore 😭

(I literally want him so bad omfgh the closest I can connect to him is writing these out)

Scaramouche really enjoys being close to you, a little too close. You don't mind that he's touchy with you. He likes to hold your hand, kiss you on the cheek, or give you hugs from behind. Sometimes things and get a bit too personal. Touches are very very delicate gestures to obtain with trust!

He trusts you a lot, and you trust him very much as well. That's why when he asked if he could touch you in different ways, you'd allow yourself to indulge in such intimacy.

The way he slid his hands all over your body, pressing closer against you. The way he purposely use his shaky breath into your neck, softly panting up to your ears. Your back all snugged up against his chest, as he wrapped one of his hands around your waist, while the other gently stroked your inner thigh.

He toys around your waist, to your lower stomach, then uses his both arms to warp around you, pulling you down onto his lap, with your back still facing him.

"My, my..." he said with a long sigh. "You sure have a lovely view from behind. Your back is so vulnerably exposed to me." He whispered even lower, and even closer. placing both his hands on your back, smothering it ever so gently.

"Know what? I think it'd be better if I could feel you even closer, hm? Is that okay?" He says tugging at your shirt he says with a cheeky tone.

You nod, and allowed him to unbutton your shirt. He took his sweet, sweet, time. Sliding his hands from your back, to your lower waist at a slow, and sensual pace. He rests his chin on your shoulder, with a hum, still having his hands creasing your waist giving the same playful energy from before.

He slowly makes way up to your stomach, slowly unbuttoning your shirt. As each button he unbuttons, he gives you a gentle, longing, soft kiss onto the back crook of your neck. He uses one hand to keep unbuttoning your shirt, while he uses his other to snake behind your back, to your head. He digs his long, slender, soft fingers into your scalp.

He forces you to lean back even further against him by pulling you by your hair, not roughly, but not too gentle either. You could make direct eye contact if he were to look down at you.

"You are the meaning of absolute work of art that was displayed for me to capture at my upmost need. Gracefully landed into my fallen heaven, you had me wrapped around to witness such beholding divinity you've managed to hide from me." He whispered, now detangling from gripping your hair, to placing his hand on your neck, as he finalizes the last button with his other.

His hands, his touches, the way they feel around your skin. His hands are so very cold. It's as his hands could burn in warmth from feeling your soft delicate flesh. Then he starts to fixate onto your back, tracing soft circles around your lower, to the top. Grazing the tip of his fingernails, Scaramouche does have long nails; not too long, short oval to be exact. You can feel them as if he was giving you a back scratch.

Scaramouche leans in closer to you back, lowering to place gentle kisses along your spine, as he lovingly creases your back with both of his hands. He doesn't want to get too ahead of himself, he wants to savior every moment. He was in no rush to finish this heavenly feeling, to be this close to you.

<3