Chapter 17 part 2

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE YOU MAY SKIP THIS CHAPTER NOTHING VERY IMPORTANT WILL HAPPEN I PROMISE!!!!

***

"I think that's enough for tonight" Clayton sighed as I continued to read through the article about the three woman who were sacrificed.

"Yeah I agree" Joslin said as she got up holding Coles hand. "Were gonna go now" and with that they left.

Clayton had sat down awkwardly on the couch beside me scratching his neck. "So uh how are things with you and Cole?" He suddenly asked.

"I guess we're okay .....I mean I think you saw them together I guess we kind of broke up without really saying the words" I sighed rubbing my face. "Would it be wrong to say I actually loved him" I ask looking him in the eye.

"No because I actually loved Gwen" he answered honestly. "And you see how that turned out" he mumbled.

"I'm just tired of fighting for what's rightfully mine you know.... I feel like I'm always the one fighting just to lose in the end which always seems to happen" I explain.

He placed his hand on my back and ran it up and down smoothly. "It's okay" he whispered his minty breath crossing my face.

"Clayton I don't think it really is" I said softly.

My Wolf purred at our close distance and I'd be belligerent if I say I didn't like it. I turned and trailed my eyes up from his plump pink lips up until his sparkling brown eyes. His eyes traced down every inch of my face before they finally found its comfortable position on my lips.

At the moment, I didn't care about anything, I didn't about how sucky my life was right now. All I cared about was us leaning in and brushing our lips together. His left hand found its way to my cheek as he pulled my closer. I opened my mouth for and entrance as he quickly pushed through exploring my inner mouth. He groaned and used his left hand and to shift me onto his lap, straddling him.

"I don't think we should....." I moaned out as he made his way down my neck to my collarbone.

"Shhh" he said as he pushed my bikini strap to the side sucking on my shoulder. As he continued to suck on my neck he used both his hands to untie the bikini, throwing it onto the coffee table. He took my right nipple between his index and thumb and rubbed gentle almost as if teasing me.

"Always beautiful" he muttered kissing up my jaw line to my lips. I decided to give a little action and grind my hips into his earning a low growl. He flipped us over so that I was under him.

His eyes shifted into lust in less than 30 seconds. He immediately started kissing down the valley of my breast eventually moving to suck on my left nipple. My hands gripped on to his shoulder almost clawing him.

"You like that baby?" His watched me for a reaction as he continued to lick and suck on my nipple. I moaned as a response as his kissed down my stomach and right above the line of my bottoms. He looked and smirked as if his wolf were in control. He hooked one finger under the line and slowly pulling them down my legs leaving me shivering. He gently spread them apart settling in between them.

I watched as he lowered his head in between my thighs slowly but yet passionately kissing up. He kissed right on my female area before sticking out his tongue and licking up and inside of me. I moaned out his name and earning a glare from as if telling me to keep it down. He did the licking a few more times before moving up to face me.

"You sure" he asked as he pulled down his basketball shorts and settling at my entrance.

I nodded my head and then he slammed into me. His face settled in the crook of my neck as he slammed into me again.

"Come for me baby" he said huskily, slamming in me a few more times making my moan grow louder. He put his hands on my mouth as I came off my high with him following behind me. He collapsed on my chest breathing hard onto my neck.

He lifted his head and looked me in the eyes, "Stay with me tonight?"

"Okay..." I breathed as I put back on my bikini and followed him to his bedroom. He quickly stopped by Christians room making he was still sleep before locking his bedroom door behind him.

He searched threw his drawers and pulled out a green shirt tossing it to me. "You look good in green.... I'm going to go change" he said gesturing to the boxers in his hand.

I nodded my head and undressed putting the shirt on and slipping under the black covers.

It wasn't long before the sleep deprived me in its hole but not before he gently kissed my forehead.

"Just because I had moved on doesn't mean I don't still love, your first love will for ever be in your heart" he whispered setting me off to sleep.