CHAPTER 1

WE all know about school fights, school bullies. Some may have experienced it or some may have been into it. Bullying is something really wrong which is still going on with some people.
Just so we all know that one student used to get targeted everyday, every year, all of his school life.
Until, things get real and serious.
Let me introduce you to the character of our story, RIO. A quite, nerdy guy who stays all alone and likes to be by himself all the time.
But something is special about him and that makes him different from others..
RIO used to get bullied by everyone in the school. But he never used to react on it. Infact it never bothered him. The students used to try different ways of bullying him and trouble him and make him react, so that they could get hands on him.
But RIO didn't gave them any chance. He just used to give a serious look and move on.
After school RIO used to sit under a tree and think about himself, his life. And while thinking about it he used to listen to his favorite song that his mother used to sing for him. RIO's mother, SURINA was killed in a terrorist attack. And since then RIO lives with his father SAMIKH. In that blast not only his mother got killed but RIO got affected by the blast. He was 8 years old when this happened.
Blue flames were fuming in his room when he got a little near to save his mom, his hand caught the blue flames turning his eyes blue with flame in his eyes. After staring at the flame on his hand for a few seconds his hand was back to normal. Shocked RIO just got moved from his place and jumped over. Until he saves his mother, she was already burned. That day RIO got some powers which ultimately made him special. His father was surprised and thankful to see him alive after the disaster.
From then on, RIO gets angry and furious on every terror attack happening in the city. Thinking about this he returns and sleeps with nightmares of his mother burning in flames. The next day in school was going to be something different from everyday. RIO was in the corridors, proceeding to his respective class. The students standing there started to bully him again. And this time it got serious...
'Hey dickhead, I heard something about your mother' said one boy who was cunning amongst all. 'Well I heard, your mother died in a bomb blast' hearing this RIO got a little angry, 'sad to hear about this..but I thibk your mother wasn't killed, infact she was operated by terrorists and she was a suicide bomber!' hearing this everyone laughs at RIO and they start chanting 'TERRORIST's SON' continuously. While listening to all this RIO gives a evil smile and says 'You all are weak'. Hearing this the cunning boy gets triggered and shooked while seeing his evil smile. The other boys chant the same thing more and while chanting this the cunning boy closes his fist and goes to punch RIO right in his face, but there was a different plot set.
RIO stops his punch right before getting hit, within seconds reflex. Seeing this the boy gets a little sweaty. RIO with closed fist without wasting a second gives him a powerful upper cut which makes the boy go flying in air, about 20 inches from ground, making him fall directly on his back, after almost a making a rainbow curve.
Seeing this everyone got shocked. RIO with his blue flame fists and moving his one leg back, challenges everyone for one on one with a evil smile on his face. Every guy getting angry moves for a one on one. RIO showing off some skills dodges the punches and with an extremely fast reflexes knocks out everyone with bruises on his hands and panting heavily he gets back to normal.
Behind him, all the boys were knocked out there, laying in the corridor. And there was someone who was observing this, on the top floor standing upright, muscular, with specs on, watched this incident happen. He repeated the incident in his mind, but in slow motion to analize RIO's strength, powers and speed.
Rewinding back with tall guy, let me describe the fight scene for you.
As the boys approach one after the other, RIO holds one's hand makes him rotate half circle and bangs him on the wall, followed by a back kick so powerful that made cracks in the wall. Moving forward with the same leg he smashes the boy on the rails. From back as the 3rd boy faces RIO, RIO dodges his punch bending down and punches him hard on his stomach that makes him go sliding through the corridors till the end. Making a move of a 360° RIO rolls over the 4th boy followed by a smash slap right on his head, so hard his face breaks the tiles and head under the tiles. And the 5th boy gets knocked out. The 4th boy turns back and RIO kicks him on his neck making wind blow behind the boy through the corridors. And that's how RIO fights and stands out.
'Appreciative, he has unleashed his power.' Says the tall guy and walks off.