chapter 1

John's pov:

I heard my phone alarm go off and I grunted loudly. I tried fumbling for my phone, only for it to drop on the ground. I dragged my ass out of bed and turned it off. I shook my head to get my shaggy hair out of my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror.

I sighed.

There I was, at a mere 130 lbs, a skinny white guy in his briefs. At least I have a decent cock I thought to myself. I chuckled at the thought.

I got ready and left my room, noticing that my roomate had already left for his classes.
**************************************
After a quick 15 minute walk to the main campus, I walked into the building's grand entrance, in which our motto was spelled proudly above.

"Ducens et Doctrina"

I entered the lecture hall of my first class, Business and Financial Laws. Despite me waking up extra early, I was the last one to walk in. The only empty seat was next to some frat looking jock. He was wearing black joggers and a baggy white shirt. I noticed his large arms through the baggy shirt.

I was wearing baggy thrifted pants, and a dark green crewneck sweater that was hand knitted by my mother before she passed.

As I sat down, the frat dude smiled at me and waved. I gave him a smile back to be nice, after all he was attractive. I curled my leg up to my face and rested my chin on my knee. I took out my iPad and stylus and started taking notes.
**************************************
Anthony's pov:

I gotta admit, he was very pretty. He had dreamy eyes that looked at me, all though he had bags under his eyes. The teacher began lecturing and decided it was best to turn my attention to her. She announced that we were supposed to do a partner activity and we were supposed to make graphs and/or charts about certain organizations and their incomes.

I glanced over and caught him looking at me. I turned around and asked him if we wanted to be my partner.

"O-oh yea sure!" he said, clearly blushing.
"My name's Anthony!"
"Josh. Josh Treis," he said with a blunt smile.
**************************************
John's pov:

We introduced ourselves and talked for the rest of the class time. He was very sweet, but reminded me of a himbo: very muscular and beefy, but sweet and kinda slow.

We gave each other phone numbers and planned to meet at a coffee shop to discuss our project. With that, class ended and we both left....