chapter 1(prologue)

"TOMMY!!", Tubbo shouted behind him, his squeaky voice was followed by a rather deepish voice.

"TOMMY, YOU LITTLE SHIT, STOP RUNNING AWAY", Wilbur yelled out, throwing a few grass at the sky.

Tommy giggled, flapping his sunset wings, as he flew higher and higher above the dark clouds.

As he passed the clouds, he could feel the wet and cold vapor on his skin.

He take in a gasp of air as he flew out of he clouds, he look above him, towards the now visible moon.

But before he could admire the stars, he was knocked out of balance by an airplane.

He began to descend downwards, as he tried to flap its wings, a bird flew at him, knocking him out cold.

But before he reached the ground, someone caught him, someone with a straw hat, someone with the same blonde hair as him, someone with black wings.

The black winged adult flew towards the ground, holding Tommy in his hand.

"Wilbur, I told u to watch Tommy", Philza reprimanded.

"I did, I just didn't expect him to flew off like that", Wilbur pouted.

"Wilbur, you're 16, you should be able to watch over an 8 year old", phil glared, "You should already know that 8 year Olds, especially Tommy, don't like to listen".

"And you Philza, is 24, you should be able to look after an 8 year old", Wilbur said, "not to mention, look at tubbo", He pointed towards the goat boy looking at him holding a dandelion, "he's completely different from any 8 year old".

Phil look at Wilbur for a moment, "Tubbo don't eat that", He said.

Tubbo stare at Phil for a moment before shoving the dandelion into his mouth.

Phil then looked at Wilbur with a "see?" Look on his face.

"Ok maybe not but still, he's better than Tommy right?", Wilbur said, defending his previous statement.

"You're gonna have to eat your words wil", Phil sigh.

"You better eat them, wil-li-am", a boy with a much deeper voice said, interrupting their conversation.

"Shut up, child that has a name that sounds like they're a nerd, oh wait, you are one aren't you?", Wilbur look back towards the strawberry blonde behind him.

"That's real funny coming from a person who has a boar for a name", the boy sneered.

"That's real rich coming from you, who has a damn weapon for a name", Wilbur bit back.

"Right....", Techno grinned, "coming from an older person who came in 2nd from last exam, second if counting from the bottom".

Wilbur glared at Techno, "Fuck off Techno, shlatt decided that it would be funny to eat my review papers".

"Hey, it was funny", Another voice chimed in from behind Techno.

The goat boy grinned widely at Wilbur, "It's not my fault you decided to shave half of my nicely grown beard".

"Alright, alright, both of you back to the house, if Mr Anderson saw the two of you arguing, everyone here in this orphanage will be thrown out", Phil chimed in, breaking any spark left.

"Damn, being an orphan sucks Phil", Techno complained, while walking away into the house.

Philza sighs, before you went back inside, he took a moment to look at the field.

The orphanage they were in had a farm, it was big, since Mr Anderson was a really rich man who spent his days here.

While pass the farm lies the city, it was bustling with noise and fume, phil was glad they weren't raised there, or else they'll turn out like those tourists who came and trample on their flowerbeds.

Phil took in a breath of air before he turn towards the house.

•°°°°°°°}°°••••••••••••▪︎•¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Oh no, technos an orphan what's happening

Word count: 633