lovers?

* one week later*

Its been awhile since me and edin have talked and now she hanging out with that AJACK kid i don't know what she finds in him I mean I would be better looking with her even people at the school even ship her and him I just wish that could be me instead....I finally zoned out of my thoughts and went back to the dorm thing was just laying on my bed so I didn't bother him so I decided to lay on edins I didn't like the color but whatever.. As I was laying down something feel off her bed it was her journal I didn't wanna read it but I was nosy so I started to read the first .it was labeled " Parents" I started to read and all it was saying that she hated her parents because they were gonna send her to some camp even her mom but she hated her mom damn this girl is just like me I keeped on reading then the next chapter was " Wednesday Addams". Why was I on there I begin and there was so many words in there but one stand out to me My roommate Wednesday addams is the girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with and be happy all of those years... I LOVE WEDNESDAY ADDAMS MORE THAN A FRIEND!!!
I couldn't believe then she came into the door and saw me with her journal oh no...

What are you doing with my journal wens???
Oh um I just found it

did you read it I hope you didn't because if you did I'm going to need you to forget about it OK everything in there is not true

are you sure because In here I says you love me if that's true than your right

Are you saying you love me???

Yes...edin i don't know how to say it but I loved you from the start and I just was to afraid to tell you..

Come here then

* edin goes and hugs Wednesday*

I want to do something with you right quick ???

Well what is it??

Kiss you....

*Wednesday kisses edin*

*Wednesday thoughts* the kiss felt like fireworks and warm and I liked that feeling it was so addicting but I didn't wanna do anything to her.... Well not yet

* edins thoughts* I wanted her to do this for so long but why now its been awhile she took to long but beside all that this kiss felt amazing my first kiss is with Wednesday Addams what could go wrong literally nothing

They kissed for awhile

Wow that lasted awhile um so what do you wanna do babe???

Wens called me babe omg this day is only getting better and better by the second

Well let's go to the movies

OK..

* they go to the movies"

OK let's go watch a scary movie babe!! OK let's go

*during the movie *

*jump scare*

Edin was so scared she held on my thigh and squeezed it so hard
Edin babe could you let go mabey your kinda hurting me...

Oh sorry baby

Another jump scare came on and edin was just on me now literally face to face it was hard watch a movie when edin was right I front of me then edin even got more scared and was on my neck umm... Edin please get off your distracting me and I wanna watch this wait I distracted you huh well I'm gonna stay weather you like it or not~

* then edin starts to kiss Wednesday neck*

Umm~ edin please quit your making me nervous!

* edins stops*

Movie ends

Well thats was weird...um let's go to bed...

OK good night babe

Good night love....

Tiktok
.
alexisrodriguez6291

Y'all this is the new chapter just read it