Yesterday

??: "Hello Is this Jennie kim"

Jennie: Yes, who is this??

??: You don't remember me?? well no worries yesterday I meet you while you were drunk. *Jennie remembers that stranger and immediately ends the call*

Jennie: What the fuck? who was he?? maybe a saesang.

Jennie gets call again and sees the id it was lisa

Jn: you scared me!!

Ls: Oh really!! yesterday I told you to meet me at club and you didn't met me!!!

Jn: I was literally waiting for you, because of you I ki- ugh!! leave it.

Ls: FINE!! meet me at XXX cafe and if you don't, you have see the consequences.

Jn: Fine!! Bye

Call ended

💚

Jennie saw lisa sitting, she went to her and sat.

Jn: Lisa, what happened??

Ls: *starts to fake cry*

Jn: What happened??

Ls: what should I say? actually what happened??

FLASHBACK

Lisa's pov

Yesterday I was waiting Jennie but someone came beside me and sat.

??: Umm, Is this your scarf??

Lisa: Yes, Thank you.. If I'm not wrong are you Jungkook??

Jungkook: Yea, actually I've heard your name from Bambam.

Lisa: Oh really!! I and Bambam are friends since from our childhood.

They were talking and while Drinking. They were so drunk that they didn't even know what was going on.

💙

Lisa and Jungkook, Both of them reached to Jk's house. They were staring at eachother's eyes.

3rd person's pov

he was staring at her eyes, she started giggling and suddenly she kissed me and he kissed her back.

he pinned her to the wall, the kiss was rough he made her lay on bed and started kissing her again while Undressing her, she was just left in undergarments. He removed her bra and threw somewhere in the room, Started kissing her again while massaging her tits.

Slowly he removed her underwear, He kissed and sucked on her neck while she moaned. He enter his one finger then again his second finger, she screamed he caressed her cheek. she cum on his finger. he enter his member into hers.

Next day morning

Lisa woke up, she saw a hand around her naked waist.

Ls: What the fuckkk??? *she wore a oversized shirt and ran to out of his house*

Flashback ended

Jn: *spilts the food* You slept with Jungkook from BTS!!

Ls: DON'T SHOUT!!!

Jn: Well, I don't hide anything from you, Yesterday I met- *sees Taehyung and Jungkook* 

Ls & Jn: *Take their masks and runs to washroom*

Jn: What we should now???

💚I hope You guys liked this ff, And I'm not good at expressing at romantic scenes. My exams have started, so I will try to upload more 💚