godzilla

"Tap tap," Emi tapped you with her pencil as she held a wide smile.

You had been on your notebook for two hours straight now, concentrating on your studies.

"What's up?" you looked up at her.

"Look," she held out a dinosaur keychain, "I'm gonna give this to Hajime," she smiled.

"Oh.. Nice," you continued your work, tired of how she tells you everything about their relationship.

"I saw a godzilla one too, but I chose this one, hope he likes it," she said smiling.

You looked up at her once again.

"Emi, he likes-"

"Hii baby!" Emi jumped up as she saw Iwaizumi coming in the classroom.

You bit your lip and pretended to concentrate on your work.

"Heyy.." Iwaizumi replied.

"You're sweaty oh gosh, you must practice a lot!" Emi was clinging onto him.

"I'm pretty sweaty yeah, you shouldn't be too near me," he pushed her back.

Emi pouted.

"I like you every way, Haji," she moved closer to him as she gave him a peck on the lips.

You felt uncomfortable being there, as you bit your lips harder, causing it to bleed.

"Why are you still here?" Iwaizumi turned to you.

"I'm doing some homework, I can concentrate more at school," you replied, not daring to look at him.

He then came closer to you, making your heart beat faster.

He lifted up your chin suddenly.

"Why are your lips bleeding?" he asked.

You quickly wiped them with your sleeves.

"Just chappy," you replied.

"Okay," he said, taking out his handkerchief from his pocket.

"Don't use your sleeves, and buy some chapstick," he said.

You were confused on how to act to this.

"Come on, I'm in a hurry," he said as he put the handkerchief in your hand, "let's go home Ogawa," he said as he put his arm around her shoulders.

"Yes!! I have something to give you too!!" she squealed.

"Hmm?"

"Y/n said you like it," she winked at you, who was still not using Iwaizumi's hanky.

"I didn't-"

"Of course y/n knows you much more than me, since y'all are childhood friends," Emi talked before you could speak again, and held out the keychain.

"Ta da! You love dinosaurs!" she exclaimed to Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi blinked for a second.

He then smiled quickly, "Thank you Ogawa," he gave her a peck on the cheek, "that's thoughtful of you," he said.

You gulped.

"Hey y/n we're going home, wanna tag along?" Emi asked. She seemed happy with Iwaizumi's response to the gift.

"I still have to do some work.. I'll go home soon though," you replied.

"Better go home early, even Shittykawa had gone home," Iwaizumi said as they went out.

"Hmm," you sighed, looking at the handkerchief he gave you.

A small smile formed on your lips, "He still does care for me," you said, as you wiped your mouth.