Little Einsteins

Ashton's P.O.V.

Luke and I were watching the Little Einsteins for no random reason before breakfast. It was my favorite show to watch when I was younger and ever since the theme song remix, Luke and I have been watching it.

He was the cutest when it came to the Little Einsteins. Luke would sing the words and act as if he was Leo. Everytime Big Jet showed up, he would cuddle with me. Tell me to make him disappear.

Luke's P.O.V

Ashton and I were watching Little Einsteins before breakfast and were currently cuddling. Calum, Chrissy and Mike were cooking food.

I love how Ashton is finally mine. I only had a crush on Chrissy until Ashton showed up. I started liking him and when we first kissed I realized I loved him. So I asked him out, in front of the fans and the other lads and he said yes.

"Lashton! We're eating now! Get your food!" Calum said. Ash, I love calling him that, and I giggled at our ship name. They all entered the living room. Calum had a tray of food. The tray had five plates of food. Each plate had eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, and three chocolate chip cookies.

Michael had five bowls of cereal. The only cereal we had was Lucky Charms and Sugar Crisp. The healthy cereal is for the arenas and studios. Christian had five mugs of hot chocolate. The mugs had our names on it. A fan and her sister made them.

Mine had penguins, an electric guitar, Luke in light blue and a picture of me. Calum's had Ketchup the dog, a bass, Calum in black and a picture of him and Christian. Christian's had a picture of her and Calum on it, a pic of herself, Christian in white and makeup.

Michael's had pizza, an electric guitar as well, Michael in orange and a picture of him. Last but not least, Ashton's had drums, duh, a picture of him and I from Twitter and Ashton in purple.
1313131313131313131313131313
A/N
Hole you like the chappie! FIRST CHAPPIE OF THE SEQUEL! YAY! Vote and comment please! Bye!