𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

You tried to seduce your girlfriend as she works on a case.

Jane Banner (G!P) x Reader, smut, teasing, dirty talk, praise and degrading kink, daddy kink, oral sex, choking, hair pulling,

Words count: 1500+

a/n: first time writing g!p, I hope you like it, I had so many requests for one of this, so enjoy

Your girlfriend was busy in her office, working on a case that happened las week, she got from work two hours ago, gave you a kiss and closed in her office

Jane and you were together since two years ago, when you to meet in Cleveland, the connection was instantly and she didn't doubt on ask you for a date.

Now living together in New York, you own a coffee shop, so you work when you want, since your employees are more than good, leaving you without preoccupations.

This morning you woke up hornier than normal, which is understandable because last night you spent two entire hours pleasing your girlfriend as stress relief.

But now you passed the whole day frustrated, just waiting for her, thinking in all the ways she could fuck you when she get home.

Sadly, she just came to keep working, leaving you more desperate than this morning, knowing that she's here and can't do anything to help you.

So before she came, you choose a little skirt that almost cover your ass, not wearing panties and a low cut t-shirt with buttons on the front.

You were pretty younger than her so she was used to that you wear that kind of clothes, just at home now, because she was pretty jealous and you're not eighteen anymore to wear little skirts on the streets.

Is not that you're that older to not wear them tho, but you're so much mature now.

Three hours passed since Jane came home, so you made her a coffee, just like she liked it and took it to her office, knocking twice before entered.

"I made you coffee, Agent Banner." you closed the door behind you, noticing she didn't let her eyes off the computer.

"Thanks, leave it on the table." she said in a serious tone, making you rolled your eyes.

You left the coffee on her side, to then position behind her, hugging her from the back, sighing in her ear, watching how her jaw tightened.

"Y/N.." she groaned.

"Yes, babe?" you purred, leaving a kiss on her neck.

"What are you trying?"

"Nothing." you played innocent, knowing well what you wanted to get.

"Come here." she offered you her hand, taking it to guide you to sit on her lap facing her. Moaning at the buldge on her pants. "do you feel it?" you nodded quickly "is all for you."